Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,377 Posts
ssrbuzzard, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Hello to everyone.!!
I finally got mine. Thanks to ssrfanatic for support and information. I am looking forward to many years of spins and grins.

:silver:2005
Joe Greer
Hey Joe,

Congrats on your :silver:purchase (sexiest of all colors) and welcome to the family from Middle Georgia!!

You want Spins and Grins!?!?

Well, here's where it begins...:laugh:

A few of us Georgia SSR owners plan on gathering in Helen Georgia in July (about 15 SSRs) and in October there will be an SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA (close to 100 SSRs). I have posted the links below if you are interested in attending either or both. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Alex

- Small SSR gathering in Helen, GA.

- SSR Rally in Warner Robins, GA.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,505 Posts
WELCOME, Joe . . . from Southern Arizona.

CONGRATS on your new Toy / "Grin Machine"

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,484 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Hey "buzz" :00000732: to our SSRfanatic Family !!! You'll find we are a great bunch of Guys & Gals, however, there are 4 or 5 of us with a "left brain" only and we get a little one sided once in a while when we don't take our medicine. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Again ssrbuzzard :00000732: :00000732: :00000732:

tennesseecozydog :ssr (78,000 miles)

·
Premium Member
35,696 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :silver: :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family!
Try and make a Rally or a Meet and Greet as soon as you can! It takes being a SSR owner to a whole new level!

Reactions: SSReplay

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,447 Posts
We got another one...hook, line and (after one rally) sinker! Welcome from Cincinnati!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
A Big Hearty Welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts