2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,775 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
34,758 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR! :thumbs

enjoy your permagrin! hope to see you & yours I Daytona!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,906 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota. A tip is go back to the section where you first signed in and fill out all your details , like location and what you drive etc. so folks can help you and get together with you. If you plan on staying for a long time and supporting the site the Lifetime Supporting Membership is the best bargain. That is what I did. Good luck and keep smiling.

Reactions: nj6969

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Just got our 2004 SSR Friday afternoon. Looking forward to new friendships and fun as well as the 2018 Daytona Rally. Jim & Judi Moeller
Welcome and congratulations!

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Welcome aboard....you are in for a great time in your R and it only gets better as you meet more Fanatics.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,234 Posts
Jim and Judi, Welcome from Forney Texas--Like Auggie said-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,507 Posts
WELCOME, Jim and Judi . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
LKMURKY
448 Posts
New R, not a better day, liked it so much I'm doing it again.
So what did ya get, one of the Green Ones?
Partial to the yellows meself, but it looks like i'm gonna get all blurry real soon.
All that Chrome is gonna blind me fer sure;
Think I'll get on the home track at Daytona and check the alignment . . . .
Cary & Jeri
LKMURKY
04 Yellow and a surprise on the way . . .

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
We just joined too and this group is very friendly and welcoming. Ours hasn't arrived yet from Texas dealership but we bought 2005 aqua blur. Welcome from near Seattle!!

·
LKMURKY
448 Posts
We just joined too and this group is very friendly and welcoming. Ours hasn't arrived yet from Texas dealership but we bought 2005 aqua blur. Welcome from near Seattle!!
Welcome Dan,
Get the 6 Speed with the Custom MPD Hood or the automatic?
Cary
04 :yellow:
:blur:

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,326 Posts
Welcome to The Fanatic family!
You are sure going to enjoy that Perma-Grin and meeting all the great people at some future Rally's!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts