Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
12,119 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota. A tip is go back to the section where you first signed in and fill out all your details , like location and what you drive etc. so folks can help you and get together with you. If you plan on staying for a long time and supporting the site the Lifetime Supporting Membership is the best bargain. That is what I did. Good luck and keep smiling.

Reactions: nj6969

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
6,844 Posts
Jim and Judi, Welcome from Forney Texas--Like Auggie said-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
LKMURKY
478 Posts
New R, not a better day, liked it so much I'm doing it again.
So what did ya get, one of the Green Ones?
Partial to the yellows meself, but it looks like i'm gonna get all blurry real soon.
All that Chrome is gonna blind me fer sure;
Think I'll get on the home track at Daytona and check the alignment . . . .
Cary & Jeri
LKMURKY
04 Yellow and a surprise on the way . . .

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,979 Posts
Welcome to The Fanatic family!
You are sure going to enjoy that Perma-Grin and meeting all the great people at some future Rally's!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.