Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW Owner ... Steve in Florida called me a few minutes ago and said he was the proud new owner of:

2005 Slingshot Yellow
Less than 3,000 miles
Previously owned by a GM exec.

Right now he is not a SSRfanatic member so I encouraged him to become a lifetime member and that he would really enjoy the web site. Met him through the Honorable Mr. Dicktator !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr Have his cell # if any of you Floridians want to call him ... just PM me. Bob

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
NEW Owner ... Steve in Florida called me a few minutes ago and said he was the proud new owner of:

2005 Slingshot Yellow
Less than 3,000 miles
Previously owned by a GM exec.

Right now he is not a SSRfanatic member so I encouraged him to become a lifetime member and that he would really enjoy the web site. Met him through the Honorable Mr. Dicktator !!!

tennesseecozydog :ssr Have his cell # if any of you Floridians want to call him ... just PM me. Bob
Hope he wasn't the same exec that drove the Corvette into the wall at the Indy Car race.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,640 Posts
I wonder if he got the one I posted pictures of, that was in Rockwall Texas!? The manager said he got it from the Estate of a GM dealer in Oklahoma-- Tulsa I think. My THREAD "In Rockwall Texas" 6-4-2018. I left my card with the manager and told him to give to the buyer.

Nick

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if he got the one I posted pictures of, that was in Rockwall Texas!? The manager said he got it from the Estate of a GM dealer in Oklahoma-- Tulsa I think. My THREAD "In Rockwall Texas" 6-4-2018. I left my card with the manager and told him to give to the buyer.

Nick
nj ("no joke") Steve found this one in Detroit City "By day I make the Cars, By night I make the Bars" (Bobby Bare) cozydog from tennessee :ssr :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts