Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone:
I'm very happy to be part of your group now that I'm a proud owner of a 2006 automatic SSR, chrome edition model. I look forward to picking your brains about how to make my SSR the best it can be, and what, if any, improvements I should consider to improve my ride. Thanks in advance for the help I'm sure to get on this forum.:nerd:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Georgesee, welcome from Vancouver Island Canada. Let folks know where you hail from. Enjoy your "R" and the permagrin that comes with it.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,291 Posts
Welcome to the family from The Colony, TX.

Get ready for fun!!!

·
Premium Member
39,566 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Slingshot Rules!
76,398 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,771 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! Your one of us now...no turning back!

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Welcome from Friendswood, Texas. You should look at the ABS Heat Shield, Shift Cable bushing upgrade, Change out the Bed light too an LED lamp and swap out the 15amp fuse in the fuse box behind the Passenger seat. Have the alignment checked and set, add the Metal Radiator Support, Upgraded Radiator Fan Assembly, check the hydraulic system for leakage, review all the ground points per diagrams available here on the Forum and clean, swap out the ignition switch ....Now don't panic, not all these things need to be done for you too just get out and enjoy Your R. You will, as you continue reading up on the Groups posts, find there are many things that will improve your enjoyment ...You started out Well..You got the R.. Enjoy it and look around on here too find gatherings near You where you can meet some of the Greatest people, other R Owners.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,334 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,735 Posts
Georgesee, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Welcome from Southeast Texas.
Hope it's RED... but I guess any color will be super fun... just not as fast. :grin2:
Hope to meet you down the road.
:ssr
Brian

·
Daily Driver
8,967 Posts
Welcome to the Hotel SSRFanatic, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Family is like that, you know. :seeya

1 - 20 of 23 Posts