Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't keep it to myself, I need to tell you all about a guy we met the other day, John Monnecka. www.johnmonnecka.com

We received a call from a guy, asking if he could come by to pick up a license plate frame for his new SSR. Kind of an unusual request for us, especially when we found out he was 3 hours away in New Jersey. We offered to send it right out, and he'd get it the next day, but he insisted. We gave him directions to the shop, and would you believe, he drove 3 hours with traffic from New Jersey to New Britain Connecticut, just to meet us and get one of our frames.

I wrote him an email thanking him and I thought it would only fit to introduce a new SSR owner to the community. He bought that car a week ago, and had such a love of that truck, it really shows me how much all you folks love these things.

His name is John Monnecka and he's a musician. A really god one I might add. So I was hoping I could pass on John's web site and to all you folks in the New Jersey area, you could go out and support him and introduce yourselves, and I'm sure he'd love meet some of you guys.

You can find Johns page and performance dates at www.johnmonnecka.com and while your there make sure to check out some of his tracks and pick up a CD.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks a lot! I have been singing full time for a long time now. LOL .. I cant complain.. I thank God everyday for the fact that I can do what I love for a living. :)

I get to drive the SSR a lot! Thanks to my gigging.. I drive it every day to work.
Nothing Like hitting the Jersey Shore to play on the beach, In my SSR!!! :cool woo hoo...

I get stopped by toll collectors on the Parkway asking me what kind of car it is etc.. I can't believe the amount of head turning that goes on with this car. Makes me feel good like I have something that not everyone else has... kinda cool for once.. :ssr

The owner of the club I play for on Thursday Afternoons went crazy for the SSR... I had to laugh because this guy NEVER smiles... He was smiling ear to ear ..hahah almost as much as I do when I am behind the wheel....

2 Days with my new plate frame and Everyone is diggin it..they think I changed the backup lights..LOL Thanks MKB for a kick ass frame that deserves to be on the car instead of those cheapo ones I see at R&S Strauss ..LOL

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Watch out now...that club owner is thinking he's paying you too much if you can swing a vehicle in this $$$$ category. Hold your ground :thumbs

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
23 Posts
its ok...

Its ok I thanked him for the car. :lol
I tell them thats how they know Im good at what I do.. :lol

Then my wife comes over and says she bought it for me anyway! hahaha :ssr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts