Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Delivered on time.

Well at least I delivered on time....... there all on the way.... And I pulled a groan doing it.....:smash DON'T:nono :cry ASK.....

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
You pulled an attachment link too.. cuz they aren't working, either.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.....

BigAlkin said:
Hey, Wolfie! Just got it - looks outstanding. Wow!

Would liketo see some pics as soon as you can.......Want to see what that looks like in RED.......:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Next units

:thumbs The next units should be available late next week.......and out of these only 2 remain un sold..........the next units after these will be about 4 weeks....Thanks for the interest, Wolfie:seeya PS: May take a rest after these as am moving back home to Florida in 6 wks......:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One Slingshot yellow

One Slingshot yellow one should be painted and on.......How bout it Kroozn......any pics yet..... Did you get the Chin Spoiler painted and on to????????:seeya

·
Registered
373 Posts
One Pacific Blue...

....spoiler scheduled to be painted and matched to truck on Feb 20,,,,if weather holds out and is good in my area.
Mounting and pic's to follow that ASAP.

Thanks Wolfie...hope you are feeling better and things are tighting up :thumbs ..and returning to original placement....etc. etc....

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Whitewolf said:
:thumbs PS: May take a rest after these as am moving back home to Florida in 6 wks......:seeya

Wolfie, you need to make it up to central Ky or I need to get to Bowling Green before you go back....

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Second run of spoilers

The second run of spoilers is being finished this weekend.....As my team is not in the Super Bowl.....it will give me something to do.......Will ship them next week unless otherwise specified.......Next units will be aprox 10 days to 2 weeks...this is a one man operation, so it takes time.....But always try to ship on time........That's theway with a Hobby Job......Thanks for all your interest. Wolfie:flag

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
:ssr I would love to have one for my modified in slingshot yellow.what is the cost of them

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Info....

mi mztrz said:
:ssr I would love to have one for my modified in slingshot yellow.what is the cost of them
*******Pm with the info you requested...sent , Thanks ...Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Info sent

Harleyrules, Thanks for the interest......have pm the info to you......Thanks, Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SLINGSHOT Yellow

mi mztrz said:

Send me your e'mail addy and I'll show one of my spoilers on a Slingshot Yellow SSR.......:seeya Wolfie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rear Spoiler

Whitewolf said:
View attachment 8729 View attachment 8729

First shipment of spoilers going out tomorrow..........Next units will be available in aprox.10 days to 2 weeks] Depending on when orders were placed and new ones are put in...... :flag
I sent my cheque for a rear spoiler last week. Did you receive it? Also, when do you expect to ship the spoiler? Thanks Jack Schultz

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spoiler Shipment.....

Jack Schultz said:
I sent my cheque for a rear spoiler last week. Did you receive it? Also, when do you expect to ship the spoiler? Thanks Jack Schultz
Spoilers finished today......Yours will be shipping tomorrow......Will IM you the tracking # later tomorrow.........Thanks, Wolfie:seeya

1 - 20 of 36 Posts