Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happened to see a brand new, off the showroom floor Yellow SSR, at the corner of Kyrene and Guadalupe corner turning South.
Am I crazy for trying to get their attention, so I could talk with them?
Just want to add more folks to our AZ club.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
:glol Yes, I can vouch for your craziness..... Did you ever consider their view of a wild man driving a silver SSR and waving his arms???? :eek :eek

And, (of by the way) running them off the road to get their attention is still a bad idea..... :glol :glol

Are you and your wife coming on the breakfast run Saturday? :ssr

Mike

·
Registered
178 Posts
Crazy? Hmmm. Not one to judge but if I was driving somewhere I needed to get to and a person in another SSR began wildly waving and honking I may be inclined to drive faster and hope they had a 5.3 instead iof my 6.0 so I could get away :lol

Just joking, I was actually on I 60 just east bound of the I 10 today around 11:30 and sighted a west traveling red SSR but I never thought to get off at the next exit and try and chase them down.

Coz

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not Crazy after all

Glad to see that I am not a crazed SSR driver. As for running them off the road, that is not my style. Next time I'll try the stop sticks that I have fabricated, for just this purpose. Hopefully these newbies with SSRs, will find us on this site, and join us at later dates.

Yes I will be there on Saturday with my blonde navigator in passenger seat :thumbs

·
Registered
124 Posts
New SSR's

C1Trob said:
Just happened to see a brand new, off the showroom floor Yellow SSR, at the corner of Kyrene and Guadalupe corner turning South.
Am I crazy for trying to get their attention, so I could talk with them?
Just want to add more folks to our AZ club.
I work near that same intersection and there happens to be the storage lot for Chapman Chevy just around the corner. If you hang out there often not only will you see me driving by, but all the new ones being shuttled back and forth between the dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts