Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, im new here. But I had to say that i finally checked out a few SSR's at one of the dealers near me. Well i have to say pictures do this truck no justice. Absolutely awesome in real life. It looked tons better, sporty, slick, low and wide for its size. Just a flat out wow! So how is the interior quality? How are the doors when you close them? Are they heavy and do they clunk or is there a nice solid closeing sound? Of course the dealers around here are gouging at least 8 to 10 grand above sticker so I dont know what ill do, but they are sweet. Thanks for any info and enjoy your sweet rides!

·
Registered
407 Posts
like you say, pictures do not do the car any justice. i saw one in person (actually i was driving behind a transporter) and lusted after one until i drove one home.

the car is all steel and sounds (and is) solid. the hood is so heavy that not only does it take a surprising amount of strength to open but forget about holding it up with the rod....

i live in NY too and local dealers here on Long Island were asking 5-10 grand over MSRP so i took a $50 flight to Baltimore and paid sticker.

you won't be sorry if you ever decide to buy!

·
Registered
136 Posts
when you have the opportunity, don't pass it up. the feeling is truly unique and the machine is worth it.. on a scale of 1-10,i'll give it a 12.5.

good luck

t

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great, thanks for the replies guys! It truely is a unique vehicle and its nice to drive something that is different. I definitly keep thinking about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts