Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:|
At the Daytona Rally, Mike spoke of a new cap (with a bellows) that prevents the fluid from oozing out as it does with the stock cap.

Thought he said he would have them available and that there was another source too.

Don't recall who the other source was and my pm to Mike has never gotten an answer and I cannot find any ref. to this new style cap on Mikes (Simple Engineering) site.

I want one of these new caps..............Where/how can I get one.:smile2:

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,747 Posts
Mike Byers is on vacation I believe till Monday. I sent him an email and that was the note I got back this week

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike Byers is on vacation I believe till Monday. I sent him an email and that was the note I got back this week
:smile2:
Thanks guys for the info. I've sent a pm to Mike on how to get one. I don't deal with Paypal, so waiting on his return from vacation and feedback as to how to get one.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,311 Posts
Sorry I'm so slow

:|
At the Daytona Rally, Mike spoke of a new cap (with a bellows) that prevents the fluid from oozing out as it does with the stock cap.

I want one of these new caps..............Where/how can I get one.:smile2:
Hey moscooter,

Thanks for triggering me to get this done...... I've been spread a little thin lately.

Here's a link to the web page for the cap in my web store. https://shop.simple-engineering.com/product.sc?productId=162&categoryId=44

Mike Byers and I are happy to provide these. We agree that offering this cap in two places serves the SSR community best.

All my best,

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
Walk in the showroom.
Pop the Corvette hood.
Remove the cap.