Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a " NEW STYLE " DOMED vinyl overlays to go on te raised Bow tie on the steering wheel as pictured.

This item is made of very high quailiy products that are made the coldest of cold and the hotest of hot the outside has to give. They are very easy to install, anyone should be able to install them.

The inserts are avalible in all the "SSR" colors, "Redline Red" "Slingshot Yellow" "Aqua Blur" "Pacfic Blue" "Black" "Ultra Violet" and almost any other colors you would like. I have a Reflective Yellow and Reflective Red.

The price is $9.95 mailed to you in the US.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Nearly perfect. I think the lettering would be better in Silver or White. Paypal?.. and price for the custom works. Thanks a bunch!

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nearly perfect. I think the lettering would be better in Silver or White. Paypal?.. and price for the custom works. Thanks a bunch!
Which color would you like ??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Just ordered one and paid. Looks great.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All colors in stock and ready to mail

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Received mine today. Great looking. Great quality as always.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Got mine today in the mail!!! Thanks for the prompt service, and it looks really, really good. Can't wait to get it put on.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I replied to your email address and asked for a paypal invoice for 3 of your items. I have not received a reply. You mentioned that all of your new items are now available.

birdmans

1 - 20 of 76 Posts