Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I replied to your email address and asked for a paypal invoice for 3 of your items. I have not received a reply. You mentioned that all of your new items are now available.

birdmans

Yes they are all available !!! You have a PM ..

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I re-sent the email to you because I used some pictures. I think I also sent you a pm.

birdmans, ken, David K. Watson Sr.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I re-sent the email to you because I used some pictures. I think I also sent you a pm.

birdmans, ken, David K. Watson Sr.

You have a e-mail ..

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
QWKSSR, can you do a gold bow tie like this for the steering wheel, and the wheel covers? Was thinking maybe the tailgate bow tie too if possible.

Yes i make the bowties for the steering wheel and the wheel centers in Gold.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
QWKSSR,

Can you do the logo in the thumbnail I attached in the previous message? I should have said I did a quicky doctor of your original thumbnail so you'd have known to enlarge it.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
QWKSSR,

Can you do the logo in the thumbnail I attached in the previous message? I should have said I did a quicky doctor of your original thumbnail so you'd have known to enlarge it.

Is the attached what your looking for ??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
QWKSSR,

I did a quick edit of the design in your original post's thumbnail photo and attached it here. The "R" in SSR is dropped in the bowtie, similar to the SSR logo on our tailgates. A subdued gold, like the gold of the bowties on our tailgates, is what I'm looking for.

I'd like a wheel cover set (I have stock satin wheels and center covers) and a steering wheel bowtie, if it's possible to make them like this.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
QWKSSR,

I did a quick edit of the design in your original post's thumbnail photo and attached it here. The "R" in SSR is dropped in the bowtie, similar to the SSR logo on our tailgates. A subdued gold, like the gold of the bowties on our tailgates, is what I'm looking for.

I'd like a wheel cover set (I have stock satin wheels and center covers) and a steering wheel bowtie, if it's possible to make them like this.

Thank you.

I can make them with the "R" like you show. The gold in the picture is the only gold i have.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Me too. I bought some of your raised letters for one of my other R's and they looked great and lasted as long as the vehicle was in my possession.

PM sent !!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I can make them with the "R" like you show. The gold in the picture is the only gold i have.
QWKSSR, Then, how about black background, silver SS, dropped red R?

I under stand you also make raised letters to fit in the molded "SSR" of the door sills and tailgate area of the bed. Would like a set of those too.

Please advise price for all and how to make payment.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
QWKSSR:
I have sent you a PM (looong time ago) on steering wheel bow tie and stickers for sun visors, but nothing have happened. What must I do to be able to buy?
//Lennart

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
QWKSSR:
I have sent you a PM (looong time ago) on steering wheel bow tie and stickers for sun visors, but nothing have happened. What must I do to be able to buy?
//Lennart

Sorry i missed your PM , thank you for your purchase !!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey Lennart I had the same problem. Couple PMs sent with no reply.

Go on Ebay and buy them! I just did.

I'm sorry i don't see nay PM's from you . Thank you for your purchase .

21 - 40 of 72 Posts