Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
bump

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
These Bowties can be made in any color combination !!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Could not get mine to stick to the steering wheel.

If the steering wheel isn't cleaned and heated per instructions there is a chance it might not stick well . I have had mine on for 10 years and it's still there.

·
Registered
345 Posts
This is a " NEW STYLE " DOMED vinyl overlays to go on te raised Bow tie on the steering wheel as pictured.

This item is made of very high quailiy products that are made the coldest of cold and the hotest of hot the outside has to give. They are very easy to install, anyone should be able to install them.

The inserts are avalible in all the "SSR" colors, "Redline Red" "Slingshot Yellow" "Aqua Blur" "Pacfic Blue" "Black" "Ultra Violet" and almost any other colors you would like. I have a Reflective Yellow and Reflective Red.

The price is $7.95 mailed to you in the US.
Are these still available? In Aqua Blur? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Hello
I'd like one in RED with silver SS and Black R across the who bowtie, can you show me a picture and provide payment info. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Please post or e-mail me information on ordering one like your picture.
Could not fine how to pick colors on your web site.
Silver back ground with black SS letters & red R. is what I would like.
Thanks Rick

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Please post or e-mail me information on ordering one like your picture.
Could not fine how to pick colors on your web site.
Silver back ground with black SS letters & red R. is what I would like.
Thanks Rick
PM sent

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Hello - can you still do custom for steering wheel? I am thinking red bowtie with black lettering "OLESYCO" to match licence plate. Lettering does not have to be caps, could be whatever looks good and will fit in the area you have to work with. Thank you
Don

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hello - can you still do custom for steering wheel? I am thinking red bowtie with black lettering "OLESYCO" to match licence plate. Lettering does not have to be caps, could be whatever looks good and will fit in the area you have to work with. Thank you
Don
PM sent

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Interested in bowtie for aftermarket chrome wheel cover in aqua blue with SSR inlay and marker light bowtie in aqua blue . Can you send a picture of them when l look on eBay I only see yellow and looks like purple.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Interested in bowtie for aftermarket chrome wheel cover in aqua blue with SSR inlay and marker light bowtie in aqua blue . Can you send a picture of them when l look on eBay I only see yellow and looks like purple.
Agua blur look purple in a picture because you can't turn it to see the color change. What I have is Agua Blur and changes color when you move it.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
These Bowties are avalibile in all colors !!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Here's what my steering wheel bowtie looks like in Aqua Blur. A nice addition to the dull-looking cover.

Kenn
'05 Aqua Blur, since June 5, 2019
Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a " NEW STYLE " DOMED vinyl overlays to go on te raised Bow tie on the steering wheel as pictured.

This item is made of very high quailiy products that are made the coldest of cold and the hotest of hot the outside has to give. They are very easy to install, anyone should be able to install them.

The inserts are avalible in all the "SSR" colors, "Redline Red" "Slingshot Yellow" "Aqua Blur" "Pacfic Blue" "Black" "Ultra Violet" and almost any other colors you would like. I have a Reflective Yellow and Reflective Red.

The price is $8.95 mailed to you in the US.
Need website or address please. Bill

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Need website or address please. Bill
I don't have a web site , you can see all the items I make for the SSR's on my E-bay site "sptrucksbyed"

41 - 60 of 72 Posts