Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Georgia SSRers
931 Posts
I ordered 2 on Ebay, I would like to know the price for the custom ones.
How about a price for a PURPLE with CHARLOTTE in light blue
and a BLACK with BLACK JACK in red.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I ordered 2 on Ebay, I would like to know the price for the custom ones.
How about a price for a PURPLE with CHARLOTTE in light blue
and a BLACK with BLACK JACK in red.
Message sent !!

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is a " NEW STYLE " DOMED vinyl overlays to go on te raised Bow tie on the steering wheel as pictured.

This item is made of very high quailiy products that are made the coldest of cold and the hotest of hot the outside has to give. They are very easy to install, anyone should be able to install them.

The inserts are avalible in all the "SSR" colors, "Redline Red" "Slingshot Yellow" "Aqua Blur" "Pacfic Blue" "Black" "Ultra Violet" and almost any other colors you would like. I have a Reflective Yellow and Reflective Red.

The price is $8.95 mailed to you in the US.
I want the black SS and red R with silver bow tie like you have pictured. HOW do I order and pay? sendit2al

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is a " NEW STYLE " DOMED vinyl overlays to go on te raised Bow tie on the steering wheel as pictured.

This item is made of very high quailiy products that are made the coldest of cold and the hotest of hot the outside has to give. They are very easy to install, anyone should be able to install them.

The inserts are avalible in all the "SSR" colors, "Redline Red" "Slingshot Yellow" "Aqua Blur" "Pacfic Blue" "Black" "Ultra Violet" and almost any other colors you would like. I have a Reflective Yellow and Reflective Red.

The price is $9.95 mailed to you in the US.
I want the black SS and red R with silver bow tie like you have pictured. HOW do I order and pay? sendit2al
I sent you the $9.95 on Paypal today. Please send to Al Pileggi, 3588 Cresswind Pkwy. S.W., Gainesville, GA 30504.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I sent you the $9.95 on Paypal today. Please send to Al Pileggi, 3588 Cresswind Pkwy. S.W., Gainesville, GA 30504.
On it's way !!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts