Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New "Summer 2010" Photo Contest!

6K views 54 replies 20 participants last post by  IFytFyrs 
#1 ·
As promised we are having a summer Sunset Photo Contest. :banana

:yellow: :ssr :blue: :blur: :silver::black:

Please upload your favorite SSR sunset shots starting now through the end of July. After July 31st the submissions will be closed and the contest will begin on August 1st. You will be able to vote for your favorite photo.

*You can post more than one photo into this thread only to get our member's input but please remember you have to select only ONE of your photos to enter into the actual contest.

Good luck and lets have fun taking some great photos.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
drum roll......

this was taken a few months ago in South Surrey at the Nicomekl River. The river is a tidal one and I didn't notice the level so much when I took the picture. I returned a month or so later to show Wayne where it was shot and the tide was up. I thought wow, the water is now up to where I had the truck parked!
Hope you like it :)

Attachments

#7 ·
this was taken a few months ago in South Surrey at the Nicomekl River. The river is a tidal one and I didn't notice the level so much when I took the picture. I returned a month or so later to show Wayne where it was shot and the tide was up. I thought wow, the water is now up to where I had the truck parked!
Hope you like it :)
OH MY! Sandy thats a GREAT picture!:)

#37 ·
Looks like I wont be in this contest, to much going on and hadnt had time to get up to the parkway at sunset :mad

Me neither...I'd have to drive clear across the other side of the state to get one of a sunset. Now if we did the sunrise I could participate :lol

Looked back through all my photos and don't have a one with a sunset on all the runs I've been on :banghead

Sure am enjoying the photo's everyone has turned in though :yesnod

#35 ·
I do not think these will win but I wanted to get in on it

The first pic is on the way to Colorado. #2 is when we met up with friends in Salcido Co. #3 Don and the Stealth B2 #4 is in Northern Ca

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES EVERYONE

MRS DUCK
ANNJ J
:ssr :seeya

Attachments

#40 ·
Summer Sunset Photo Contest Entry...

Well, after many happy evenings of picture taking (and feeding the mosquitoes:mad) I finally have my entry...

I narrowed it down to these two:

The first one is my official entry (I loved the contrast between the headlight and the sky) and the second was MY runner-up:)

If you think I'm wrong in my choice, I've still got a few hours to change it:lol

This post has been deleted
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.