Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts
I do not think these will win but I wanted to get in on it

The first pic is on the way to Colorado. #2 is when we met up with friends in Salcido Co. #3 Don and the Stealth B2 #4 is in Northern Ca

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES EVERYONE

MRS DUCK
ANNJ J
:ssr :seeya

Attachments

Discussion starter · #36 ·
I do not think these will win but I wanted to get in on it

The first pic is on the way to Colorado. #2 is when we met up with friends in Salcido Co. #3 Don and the Stealth B2 #4 is in Northern Ca

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES EVERYONE

MRS DUCK
ANNJ J
:ssr :seeya
Very nice photos! :yesnod

However to enter a photo into this paticular contest you must submit a photo with either a sunrise or sunset in your shot.

I do hope you can do that by tomorrow's deadline. :)

Looks like I wont be in this contest, to much going on and hadnt had time to get up to the parkway at sunset :mad

Me neither...I'd have to drive clear across the other side of the state to get one of a sunset. Now if we did the sunrise I could participate :lol

Looked back through all my photos and don't have a one with a sunset on all the runs I've been on :banghead

Sure am enjoying the photo's everyone has turned in though :yesnod

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Use a SUNRISE!

Me neither...I'd have to drive clear across the other side of the state to get one of a sunset. Now if we did the sunrise I could participate :lol

Looked back through all my photos and don't have a one with a sunset on all the runs I've been on :banghead

Sure am enjoying the photo's everyone has turned in though :yesnod
Hey Deb, a sunrise looks almost like a sunset.

* Only difference that I can see is that you might have to deal with a few "dew drops" thats all. :lol :D

Summer Sunset Photo Contest Entry...

Well, after many happy evenings of picture taking (and feeding the mosquitoes:mad) I finally have my entry...

I narrowed it down to these two:

The first one is my official entry (I loved the contrast between the headlight and the sky) and the second was MY runner-up:)

If you think I'm wrong in my choice, I've still got a few hours to change it:lol

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.