Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first SSR after dreaming about owning one for several months. I am picking it up and driving it home from TN this weekend. Can't wait to get it home and into my garage. It is 'Redline' Red with 18,000. Looking forward to having some fun and taking good care of this new addition. Hoping to hear from other owners and getting to know more about this unique vehicle.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
SoonerSSR, welcome from a neighbor to your south in Houston, Texas.

(I'm assuming you're an Okie!!) :wink2:

Sounds like you got the SSR that's just right for you. Congrats!!

Tell us more about you & your Red Rocket!!

=============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am an Okie now. Spent 10 years in the Dallas area prior to that. We have been in the OKC area for 13 years now. Looking forward to talking SSR's with all of the SSR owners.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,940 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! You have excellent taste in vehicles, color (no matter what the lesser colors claim) and of course all your new friends you just received! You'll see! They'll all be chiming in shortly!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
DeSoto Doug

Welcome to the fellowship of SSR owners. This website is a great place to learn about your truck. Take the time to join the SSR Fanatics to get the complete experience. If you have the chance the North Texas Chapter is having a tech session in November. Come by and get to know over 40 SSR owners and their trucks.

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,449 Posts
CONGRATS & WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Hey SoonerSSR I'm also a new SSR owner in OKC. Only had mine a week now. I've wanted one for several years and extremely glad to have made the jump. I'm sure your anxious to get that baby back to the Sooner State! Look forward to meeting up with you in the near future>

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,152 Posts
A Huge Welcome from the Buckeye State! Enjoy that Permagrin on your drive back to OKC!!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
BLU SSR
3,609 Posts
Just purchased my first SSR after dreaming about owning one for several months. I am picking it up and driving it home from TN this weekend. Can't wait to get it home and into my garage. It is 'Redline' Red with 18,000. Looking forward to having some fun and taking good care of this new addition. Hoping to hear from other owners and getting to know more about this unique vehicle.
WELCOME SoonerSSr to the best site on the net. Since you are picking it up this weekend in Tenn. , if you are around Murfreesboro Tenn. to pick it up , come join over 20 SSR's for a little meet 'n greet! We will be glad to see your new ride and get to know you before the rest of your new family gets the chance. Hope to see you there--I'm sure @ TennesseeCozyDog will be long with details and a formal invite! :00000732: :blur: :ssr

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good Morning:

We are former South Dakotans. Lived in Rapid City in the late 70's/early 80's. Beautiful part of the country.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome!
We have a group of SSR guys and gals in the OKC area that meet periodically. You guys are welcome to join in. We are a “No Club Club”: meaning: no officers, no bylaws, no dues and no hoopla.
Send me or Trikerider a PM with your contact info so we can get you on the list to notify for our next “cruise and eat”. We get together about once a month for a car show and breakfast or a cruise and lunch or supper. We’ve had garage hops and a mini “tech day” in the past as well. It’s all informal and all the guys and gals are friendly and welcoming. We usually have at least 6 and have had many more.
Lee

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,811 Posts
Welcome!
We have a group of SSR guys and gals in the OKC area that meet periodically. You guys are welcome to join in. We are a “No Club Club”: meaning: no officers, no bylaws, no dues and no hoopla.
Send me or Trikerider a PM with your contact info so we can get you on the list to notify for our next “cruise and eat”. We get together about once a month for a car show and breakfast or a cruise and lunch or supper. We’ve had garage hops and a mini “tech day” in the past as well. It’s all informal and all the guys and gals are friendly and welcoming. We usually have at least 6 and have had many more.
Lee
SoonerSSR just remember youo need 15 posts before you can send PMs (Private Messages).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts