Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am the proud new owner of a 2003 Slingshot Yellow SSR with 23,000 miles on it. I just lost my dad and this SSR was his pride and joy.

I am enjoying all of the great info on this sight, it seems like I cannot stop reading about the SSR.....I think I may have a problem:grin2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas.

Very sorry for your loss. Hope the R brings you more good memories.

Enjoy the ride.

- Robert
:silver:

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
condolences to You and Your Family. Welcome too the Group, from Friendswood, Texas. I am sure You will learn a lot of very useful things on this site about Your R. One of the best things that You will learn is the fact that These people are some of the Best You will ever meet. They are always willing too help other Fanatics and never meet another Fanatic that They don't consider as part of the Family. Enjoy Your experience and look into possibly attending the SSR International Rally in Branson, Mo. this October.

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! Don't worry about having a "problem"... We all have it and we call it being a "SSR Fanatic!". You know for sure when your driving your truck and you look in the rear view mirror and see that "PermaGrin" on your face!
:grin2:
Sorry to hear that your Dad has passed away but always know how happy he is that your now in the driver's seat and he's riding shotgun!
:angel :yellow:

·
Premium Member
3,479 Posts
Sorry about your Dad, but glad you are keeping his Pride and Joy!!! Was your Dad a member here, if so do you know his Site name? Welcome from Forney Texas

Nick & Kathy

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,556 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732: Sorry for your loss be sure to enjoy your Dad's ride the way he would want you to !!!!!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,878 Posts
Sorry about your DAD. Welcome to the family from Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Welcome from Raleigh, NC What a great, always, memory you have of your Dad. Joining others, condolences. Bill

·
Premium Member
26,743 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :yellow:

enjoy the permagrin!

Sorry for your loss...condolences to your family.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Welcome from So Cal
Sorry for your loss, I'm sure you Dad's spirit will be riding Co-Pilot every time you go for a cruise.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,131 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!

You do not even know what you are in for, and there is no 12 step program for this Permagrin "virus" you now have.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I know it is hard. But this Fanatics family will help you more than you can imagine.

·
Slingshot Rules!
62,783 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

Slingshot Yellow SSR . . . Great Living Memory of Dad.

! :grouphug ! :00000732: ! :grouphug ! :00000732: ! :grouphug !​

·
Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Your Dad did some good things - added chrome wheels and body colour boards
Just those 2 things really step it up a notch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
xoxoxoBruce,

He was not a member here.
The only thing he did on a computer was Ebay and he had that mastered as a matter of fact the lady that delivers the mail came to the funeral. She said he was waiting on her at the door most every day to get his daily order of Hot Wheels. His collection is somewhere between 40,000 and 50,000 Hot Wheel cars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts