Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a silver '05 in May from an owner in Virginia. Putting my personal touches on it to make it unique, but not over the top. Most of my (therapy) cars are in silver/grey. Have had a '68 Charger, '53 MGTD and a '07 Saturn Sky. The exception is my wife's daily driver (in acceptable Upstate NY weather) a '66 red Mustang (her plate is BEVSTANG) and my current daily driver; a white '07 Dodge magnum.

We live in Syracuse, NY and would like to attend the Watkins Glen Run. Would appreciate info on how to sign up for the Saturday run to the Glen.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Glad you are here

I just joined here over the weekend and now thanks to you, I am no longer the newbie. You get to be the first newcomer I say hello to, so "HELLO!" from Jukebox 2005 in Rockwall, TX. We got ours in April and I haven't decided if it is therapy for me or the reason I need therapy. Either way, loving it.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,487 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,447 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! Permagrin till your face hurts, top down till your sunburnt and foot on the gas till your out of gas money or speeding ticket money, whichever comes first!

·
Premium Member
35,699 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :silver: :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,505 Posts
WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the Permagrin connection! Enjoy that new R....I like the list of other “toys” as well?

OLDxR
Dane

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,378 Posts
OH5SSR, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts