Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2006 SSR Asphalt Black over Ricochet Silver
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my fellow Permagrin folks I am new to the forum and the proud new owner of an 06 with 6700 miles on her, Ricochet Silver and Asphalt black, she is a bit conflicted so i have lovingly named her Cruella.
Look forward to driving and enjoying her and getting to know people on the forum.
The only modifications are an upgraded Kenwood head unit, limo tinted windows, wind jammer, and some shoulder and door pads.
Stay safe and live life to the fullest with the top down and a smile on your face.

A2743BEA-9B2E-47B5-8C2E-084F2A9AF256.jpeg
0336F794-A6E5-4288-8009-232BDB78B402.jpeg

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,914 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.

Reactions: Tx2ga50

·
Spirited driver!
1,432 Posts
Welcome from smoky Northern California. Gorgeous ride!

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,556 Posts

WELCOME, @Tx2ga50 . . . from Southern Arizona.

CONGRATS on your "newly adopted" SSR . . . looks like a KEEPER to me.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Welcome to the Family.... Very nice looking R and You have come to the right place to learn even more about it from so many knowledgeable People. Stay Safe and keep on Grinning

·
Registered
2006 SSR Asphalt Black over Ricochet Silver
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,238 Posts
Welcome From Forney Texas. I see you are in Ga., consider filling out your Profile to include the year and color of your SSR.

Nick & Kathy

·
SSR Believer
1,581 Posts
👋 Hi and welcome from the Northwest's playground! Cruella is a great looking SSR.

Congrats on your new ride! There's a huge community of owners here that can help you find parts, troubleshoot issues and otherwise offer great support. Others will chime in with tips and tricks. In the meantime, here are a few links that you'll find invaluable:

Replacement and aftermarket parts and accessories from @Mike in AZ:

Trouble shooting and DIY repairs from @Dicktator

SSR DIY and other videos from @shiftz33:

SSR Trivia

As Nick said, tell us a little more about yourself and your new-to-you SSR when you have time.

In the meantime, enjoy your PermaGrin!

·
Super Moderator
13,915 Posts
So TX 2 Step originally from Georgia of the 50 states - that is easy for us to remember if we want to contact you
Really nice SSR.
I thought I could figure out which one you have and narrowed it down to a dozen but figured it would be easier

Point I was making about your User name is our wonderful forum owners that I love and adore eliminated our member registry, so if you have something weird (and about 80% of our membership does) no one will find you if they want to contact you - hence people know me as "Cash"

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,809 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tx2ga50
1 - 20 of 38 Posts