Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! :) I live in Denmark/Europe. I just got my new Ricochet Silver 5.3l SSR. It has allot of goodies like the cockpit windbreaker, "wood" cargo compartment trim and cargo boxes, Body Color Accent package and runningboards, Heated seasts, 19/20" chromewheels and Bose Soundsystem with 6disc changer and those extra gauges in the center console to name some of the stuff..

Just wanted to say hi! Heres some pictures of it.

My future plans includes : approx. 3/4" drop if possible, 20/22" Billet Wheels.

Kind Regards fra Denmark.. Im traveling to LA. in a few week and then to Vegas for Sema.. I hope to see some cool SSR's there :) :flag

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
WELCOME!

Nice Ride SSRocks! And welcome to SSR Fanatic. I have to believe there aren't alot of SSRs in Denmark. Enjoy!

Blast

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :thumbs There is a few but it is definitly rare. As far as I know it's the only silver one imported so far. I just got it today and it definitly turns alot of heads :cool

If anyone know where to get a 3"/4" drop if possible send me an IM.. :)

BlastfromPast said:
WELCOME!

Nice Ride SSRocks! And welcome to SSR Fanatic. I have to believe there aren't alot of SSRs in Denmark. Enjoy!

Blast

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Welcome aboard! You'll love that truck.
What part of Danmark are you from? The reason I ask is that I got married in a town called Roskilde, just outside of Kobenhavn. Nice place, Lots of old viking ships. :thumbs

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool! It's a small world :) Thats only about 30miles from where I live.. Yeah! Roskilde has some old Viking ships.. They also have a cool Music Festival :thumbs

KySSR said:
Welcome aboard! You'll love that truck.
What part of Danmark are you from? The reason I ask is that I got married in a town called Roskilde, just outside of Kobenhavn. Nice place, Lots of old viking ships. :thumbs

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
You had me at "Hi everybody!" :lol

Welcome to the SSR family and to this great forum!
:thumbs

·
180 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

Nice looking vehicle!

If I did not know better I would say it looks like Marc landed in Denmark!

:seeya

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Welcome to our little piece of Heaven.

I think it is great that you have an SSR in Denmark. I was thinking just the other day how cool it would be to take mine to England and then drive the Europe. Talk about eye catching.

Look forward to hearing more about your adventure's. :seeya

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Buffy said:
You had me at "Hi everybody!" :lol
You're so "easy"! :lol

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Good color choice! ;)

Eibach makes new coil springs for the SSR - they lower it about 1" front, 1.3" in the rear. Fly me out there and I can install them for you :rolleyes:

Welcome to the group

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Welcome to our SSR Owners Group!

SSRocks! said:
... There is a few but it is definitly rare. As far as I know it's the only silver one imported so far. I just got it today and it definitly turns alot of heads :cool
You made my list of favorite color to choose! ;) :thumbs

Good luck with your awesome new ride... I hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours.

Enjoy your trip to the US too!

:flag

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome and you have found a great bunch of people here, I used the GForce springs to lower mine and it rides better looks better and easier to get in and out and didn't cost to much

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for welcoming me to this forum guys.. :thumbs

It's a 04 model Year, but it has pretty much every option available I think.. It has the wood bedtrim, Bose system with 6disc changer, passanger side cupholder :), Windbreaker, runningboards, some rear fender protection trim?, two bed cargo boxes, centerconsole 3gauge-pod. electric heated seat?.. It also had a Tow-hook laying in the bed? I don't know if it comes with that standard or if its an option?

It has vinyl bowties on the fenders and tailgate and a stripe along the side.. I have no idea if this is standard? I like it though :)

Too bad the weather over here is getting cold and rainy for the next 4-5 months.. oh well it has to stay in the garage for a while.

Thanks for the inputs about loweringkits..

If I go with 22" Intro Twisted Vista 6 I hope it will look something like this "rendering" :thumbs :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts