Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interseted in purchasing brand new tow hitch still in the packaging. I suspect there are many who never plan to tow anything THX BILL

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Heck I got one,but I don't have the keys..one was left in the bed of mine when I bought it, but was not listed on the window sticker....so I need to find keys.....:banghead

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

My mistake sorry ... I could lie and say it's U.S./Can. exchange:confused

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
REBEL said:
My mistake sorry ... I could lie and say it's U.S./Can. exchange:confused
Ok it went back up and sold for $165. That one went for cheap:cheers

Frank

ps- if our loonie continues it way in 06 the conversion might get simple ie 1:1

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
KySSR said:
Heck I got one,but I don't have the keys..one was left in the bed of mine when I bought it, but was not listed on the window sticker....so I need to find keys.....:banghead

I can't find the keys to mine either.....I asked in another thread what color the keys were, but no one replied :mad

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
WOW_FCTR said:
I can't find the keys to mine either.....I asked in another thread what color the keys were, but no one replied :mad

I asked the local service department.........the answer..duh I don't know:smash

·
Registered
37 Posts
WOW FCTR ,
I went and looked at my keys and I have three . Two have little round RED Heads on them and One is Chrome with a flat Head like a regular key.

I hope this helps.

Fred Christy
2006 Silver SSR

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Even At Cost Plus 10% Its $242.55 List Is $315.00 If You Want To Order Pm Me.. Thos Of You That Need Keys I Beleave If There Is A Number On The Face Of the Lock Cyl. You Maybe Able To Get A Locksmith To Make One????

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Fred Christy said:
WOW FCTR ,
I went and looked at my keys and I have three . Two have little round RED Heads on them and One is Chrome with a flat Head like a regular key.

I hope this helps.

Fred Christy
2006 Silver SSR
Round like a ball? or round like a coin?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
RSSRTOY said:
Even At Cost Plus 10% Its $242.55 List Is $315.00 If You Want To Order Pm Me.. Thos Of You That Need Keys I Beleave If There Is A Number On The Face Of the Lock Cyl. You Maybe Able To Get A Locksmith To Make One????
I'm probably going to have to go to a locksmith....

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Fred Christy said:
Round Like a Ball with a notch cut on the side .

Fred
Well I definitely didn't get one of those keys :eek
I've been trying every extra key I have found laying around just to see if it would fit :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Anyone work at a GM dealer who maybe could give us a bit of help with these missing keys, The service dept here was useless...........

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
KySSR said:
You might try this website and or the contact info below. It is where the SSR hitch came from. I believe it is a German company. I think someone on ebay was selling a hitch and had to get the keys from Germany. There is no number on the cylinder itself, but on the opposite side of where the cylinder is there is a number that might help identify the key it needs.

http://www.oris-gmbh.de/english/

ORIS USA
Representatives

Address: ORIS USA
c/o Kenmar Corporation
17515 West Nine Mile Road
Suite 875
Southfield, Michigan 48075

Phone: +01-248-424-8200
Fax: +01-248-424-8009
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
OK ILL STEP UP TO THE PLATE . I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH GM PAR TEC. WAS TOLD BY THEM THAT THE DEALER WILL HAVE TO ETHERE FAX OR E MAIL ERIN HEATH IM GOING TO GIVE THIS INFORMATION TO YOU SO YOU CAN GO TO YOUR NEAREST DEALER TO ORDER THEM. BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AND ILL CHECK FOR YOU.. NEED TO FAX ERIN HEATH AT 205-426-9175 OR EMAIL HIM AT [email protected] PLEASE DONT FAX YOUR SELF OR EMAIL HIM OR HER THIS IS FOR YOUR DEALER ONLY INFORMATION THANKS HOPE THIS HELPS....MARK

1 - 20 of 25 Posts