Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to site.are any members in New York. I m thinking about getting SSR. I have looked at a few.would like to talk to someone who had one and is not selling ita

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,610 Posts
New York, City or State? You see, those of us from the other side of the country are not so uninformed.>:)
Seriously, Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. I know there are some in the state and I doubt there are any in the City. I am sure they will join in here soon, along with a lot of others. I also know there are several in New Jersey. Maybe you could add a bit about where you are in the state to help get some participation from them. Generalities work.

Check back often.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,771 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! Just drive on over to Ohio and I'll be glad to show you mine!

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
There are 24,000 of these running around out there, there must be some close to you. I take that back, there are probably 1,000 running around out there, the other 23,000 only go out when the temp. is between 72&82, humidity is below 50%, no chance of even a mist of rain, roads must be completely clean and dry and then, MAYBE they will go out for a 2-5 mile ride. So you have to keep a watchful eye at all times. :) Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
If you're willing to drive 300 miles, we're having a get-together in Columbus, Ohio on October 27th, you would be able to talk to multiple new and original owners, you can learn a lot from these guys.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,334 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,970 Posts
Welcome! New York is a big State. Be more specific and I'm sure someone will touch base with you! You are going to love this cool truck! ?

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,735 Posts
Daves263, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then, when you one, if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
New to site.are any members in New York. I m thinking about getting SSR. I have looked at a few.would like to talk to someone who had one and is not selling ita
Dave263 :00000732: to the SSR Nation and Family. How about a phone # if you want to talk to someone !!! There are many, many happy SSR Guys & Gals across this great country that will or would be happy to share their great experiences and what to look for in an SSR. # 1 What's your color choice ... :ssr :black: :purple: :yellow: :blue: :silver: :blur: and what year 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006 ???

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
2004 SSR
2 Posts
I live in Albion NY, between Buffalo and Rochester. I have a Redline Red 2004. I love it

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,610 Posts
I live in Albion NY, between Buffalo and Rochester. I have a Redline Red 2004. I love it
Welcome to you as well. Please start your own thread here and let us know why you have been hiding for 7 years. :)

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,496 Posts
Check the Pin Map. See if any folks signed in that live near you.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,735 Posts
@Daves263, The original poster hasn't been on this thread since 10-8-2018, although his last post was 19 days ago !? I guess he forgot about this one :unsure:

Nick

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't really know how the site works. Just got notice about Post. I'm in Westchester county which is buy New York City Rochester is a long way from me

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,610 Posts
I don't really know how the site works. Just got notice about Post. I'm in Westchester county which is buy New York City Rochester is a long way from me
I suspect you received a notice that someone woke up your thread from October of 2018. Maybe because you requested to be notified of updates on the threads you started or because someone sent you a Conversation (the new name for PM) in response to your request for someone near by. This is not the same site you had when you signed up but you will find your way around, or just "Start a Discussion" (a thread in the old world) in one of the Forums and others will respond. You will find your old friends here I am sure.

Reactions: HUAW and Firetruck
1 - 19 of 19 Posts