Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:silver: Just want to say "Hi" to all you members. This is my 1st forum experience & would appreciate any help in learning to navigate as a forum member. I live in Bradenton, Fl. & bought a Silver 2004 SSR a month ago. I have been educating myself by reading on the Forum daily & look forward to becoming a more active member.

SJA

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 9/2106 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
28,912 Posts
:silver: Just want to say "Hi" to all you members. This is my 1st forum experience & would appreciate any help in learning to navigate as a forum member. I live in Bradenton, Fl. & bought a Silver 2004 SSR a month ago. I have been educating myself by reading on the Forum daily & look forward to becoming a more active member.

SJA
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. You are in good company in FL. Though I am not sure where that is located in the state I am sure those in the area will check in here and say hello.

Reactions: SJA

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,217 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
5,513 Posts
Hello and Welcome
You have come to the right place for all things SSR, get tructs, people and information.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,002 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! Welcome to the (slightly obsessed) family!

·
Slingshot Rules!
78,110 Posts
WELCOME, SJA . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Welcome to the Group, from Friendswood, Texas. Just jump in and start trying the different tabs, part of the fun of the site. Plenty of help from the Members if you get lost. Enjoy the R and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,014 Posts
SJA, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! Do like "XOXOXOBruce" said in post #7, and don't forget to click on the last link he provided!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,223 Posts
Another huge Fanatic Welcome from the Buckeye State!

·
Premium Member
7,469 Posts
:00000732: Bro !!! Almost a 10 year owner, lot's of fun days in our 005 Redline Red with 81,116 miles on the odometer. New "tars" at 73,000.

Hey fanatics ... Got Premium gas at Krogers yesterday for $2.05.9 a gallon !!! "The catch" was they were OUT of Regular and Mid Grade, so everybody got to buy Premium at 2.15.9 a gallon and we had another 10 cents off per gallon from buying "drugs" at the Kroger Pharmacy. "Whoop De Doo"

Again :00000732: to this crazy world of SSRfanatics !!!

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Welcome aboard SJA! Our summer place is in Petoskey Michigan but we are spending the winter near Palmetto Florida. Since we’re practically neighbors, we’ll keep our eyes open for your Silver. We didn’t bring the R with us this year because we have no garage. Maybe next year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts