Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just joining the forum. I don't currently have an SSR, but am shopping for one. I'm hoping to learn more about these vehicles before I pull the trigger...

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,822 Posts
Hello,
Just joining the forum. I don't currently have an SSR, but am shopping for one. I'm hoping to learn more about these vehicles before I pull the trigger...
I was born in Vermont 83yrs ago.

Find one, we will have someone close look at it for you.

Dicktator
Email: [email protected]

Picture #3 in Front of Black River High School, Ludlow

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,804 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!! :00000732:

Reactions: VermontSSR

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Hey "Bubba" :00000732: to the SSR Nation ... when you "pull the trigger" we'll :00000732: you to the SSR Family :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Hey do you know Dave Moody ??? He is from Barry, Vermont and is a NASCAR Talk Show Host on XM/Sirius Channel 90 from 3 to 7 EDT every afternoon. Listen to him most everyday.

Again :00000732: aboard ... hope you find a "Ride: ASAP !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Welcome! I'm excited to learn more about the SSR and I'm sure I'll find one when the time is right. I have several ideas for what I want to do to it. I had a PT Cruiser (don't hate me!) that I really enjoyed (despite the minimal power), but unfortunately a tree fell on it and that ended the project. I'll post up some pictures of it once I learn my way around the forum.

I'd like to take a lot of the ideas that went into my PT and incorporate them into an SSR. I think a lot of what I was trying to do will translate, and I'm looking forward to having some horses to back up the cool looks...

I don't know Dave Moody, but I've heard the name...

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,508 Posts
VermontSSR, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you get it, if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,563 Posts
Not bad (for a PT!). Just kidding, your ideas should translate well onto the much cooler canvas of an SSR. Good luck in your search and welcome from Cincinnati!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,624 Posts
Another Buckeye Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you will be doing to your "R"! There are some real nice ones on our forum!

Reactions: VermontSSR

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Hey VermontSSR, welcome to the Fanatics. I had an electric blue PT GT. 220 hp from 149 ci is pretty good, plus it was the only true hemi from Chrysler Corp at the time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts