Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hale from Monterey Ca. Moved here to Kona Hawaii eleven years ago. Hawaii has got to be the best place for an SSR. Seldom do I put the top up. I have only had the car for two months now. I don't know how I have survived without it. My rides are now my daily therapy.
Aloha, Kona.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,458 Posts
I hale from Monterey Ca. Moved here to Kona Hawaii eleven years ago. Hawaii has got to be the best place for an SSR. Seldom do I put the top up. I have only had the car for two months now. I don't know how I have survived without it. My rides are now my daily therapy.
Aloha, Kona.
I know there is a :blue: that lives up the hill from you. Chatted with them at the shopping center on the ranch one afternoon while I was there. I thought I wrote down their information (can't find it) and I know I gave them a card. Keep your eyes open.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,176 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,639 Posts
WELCOME, Kona . . . from Southern Arizona.

In your honor . . . Kona Coffee this morning.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,535 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
7,298 Posts
:00000732: from the Geographical Center of the Volunteer state ... Murfreesboro, Tennessee !!! The field headquarter' s for tennesseecozydog, SWT RYD & Go daddy and 2 or 3 others who enjoy their SSR's but don't participate in the SSRfanatic web site. Let's see there is an 04 Redline Red next door, that my neighbor has, that stays covered up all the time, a Smokin' Asphalt, an Ultra Violet on the North side of town and a Slingshot Yellow about 8 miles North of town on the Lebanon Pike. Then HAD2HVT, who live's in Lebanon, is part of our group.

"Agin" :00000732: to the Family !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all. It is nice to be able to share the trill of driving your SSR with friends that understand! ?

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,491 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,573 Posts
Welcome from the Buckeye State!
Embrace that Perma-Grin! :grin2:

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,771 Posts
Aloha from N. Georgia
I remember the same feeling of having a convertible when I was stationed at Pearl Harbor.
Welcome to the Family!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts