Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic experience. I didn't know that I had such a large family! I thought I was buying an old truck. Wow! This is truly an amazing adventure. I was unaware of all the family I have in the US & Canada. This all occurred because an ssr pulled into my neighbors driveway. I was in Love! So many Intelligent people at Daytona Rally. This is probably due to their truck choices.
P. S. Looking for ecopy of intall instructions for my new used Oris hitch I got at Daytona. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
What a fantastic experience. I didn't know that I had such a large family! I thought I was buying an old truck. Wow! This is truly an amazing adventure. I was unaware of all the family I have in the US & Canada. This all occurred because an ssr pulled into my neighbors driveway. I was in Love! So many Intelligent people at Daytona Rally. This is probably due to their truck choices.
P. S. Looking for ecopy of intall instructions for my new used Oris hitch I got at Daytona. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family!
Will this work?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
We had a very large number of newbies at the Daytona rally. Many came up to me and let me know it was their first time and totally enjoyed themselves. Every one of them can’t wait for the next one. Our longtime members did a great job of welcoming all of them into the family. The newbies are our future and we are glad to have them added to our family. Thank you all for checking us out and joining the fun.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Great to see new owners join the group. This is my second R, first was an 04 UV. Sold it and looked for 2 years for another-rescued an 05 Aqua Blur and enjoy driving it every day. Not for everyone, but I get great comments on it all the time. As all have said-Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
36,677 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

It was a pleasure meeting you in Daytona, you still have plenty of time to sign up for Maggie Valley EH!

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,569 Posts
Welcome! I will always remember my first Rally as well! Indeed an Amazing Fanatic Family!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts