Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Winter Garden (just west of Orlando). Just purchased an '03 and I'm lovin' it. It came with monster custom wheels that I would just as soon not have, i.e: 305/40 R22 & 275/40 ZR20. I'm looking to replace them with original wheels. I would like to find some especially nice used ones, if no luck there I guess it's on to internet suppliers. Any help you folks could supply for this project would be greatly appreciated.*

If anyone is interested in the biggies that are on there now make me an offer and I probably won't refuse it. You just have to come pick them up. Text 425-341-4444 for pics.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Welcome to a great site, you will find help and friends here. I sold my R when I moved to Florida, now on a mission to find another!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
weatherdon, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! nice to see your "SUPPORTING MEMBER" Badge. You would get more bites on the wheels and tires if you posted pictures.

Nick

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
:00000732: from the great state of Tennessee ... Murfreesboro, the former state capital of the Volunteer State, way back when !!! Double Oh 3 Redline Red ... great choice, remember Red turns Heads. Had our 05 since August 09 !!! Would really like to have a Slingshot Yellow one sometime. Again :00000732: aboard "bro" !!!

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Welcome Weatherdon, stock wheels shouldn't be too hard to find as a lot of people have put custom wheels on. I have a couple sets but shipping is a bear.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida as well. Citrus Springs. Be sure to get the thumb drive available from Dinerman. It is very pretty and carries so much information I am sure you will want.

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,690 Posts
CONGRATS & WELCOME . . . from Southern Arizona.

I'm with you on the OEM Wheels.

The Doophus loves his Slingshot Yellow OEM Wheels.

. . . plus spare set of OEM Chromes.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,575 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome from Winter Garden too !!
I live in Independence Subdivision, probably close to you.
I have an 04 smokin asphalt
A couple of my buddies have added custom wheels to their SSR not sure if they would like to sell their factory ones. I’ll ask

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Welcome from Orlando. I have set I removed at around 1500 miles that I would be willing to sell. Call Cleve.
407-413-4153

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Looks like the new guy is well on his way to getting some OEM rims!! :smile2:
You just gotta love this forum...I sure do!!! :grin2:

@weatherdon Congrats on your 03 :ssr purchase and
Welcome to the family from Middle Georgia!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts