Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2006 SSR. I have been wanting one ever since they first came out but was not in the budget at the time. This one pretty much fell in my lap, sort to speak, and with the
encouragement of my wife, I finally took the plunge! Mine has the 6 sp. manual trans. Can't wait to learn everything I can about these awesome trucks!

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,724 Posts
Welcome to the Family from the North Georgia Mountains, Enjoy the Permagrin!!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Welcome from one California six-speed to another! California is a big state with SSR owners scattered from one end to the other, and many in between. I see you’re from Yuba City. As far as I know, I’m geographically the closest to you in Newcastle. There is a northern Calif SSR owners group on Facebook, Nor-Cal SSR Club, which has get-togethers each month...check us out. If you’d like to meet up sometime, I’d be happy to share what I know about these trucks.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from one California six-speed to another! California is a big state with SSR owners scattered from one end to the other, and many in between. I see you’re from Yuba City. As far as I know, I’m geographically the closest to you in Newcastle. There is a northern Calif SSR owners group on Facebook, Nor-Cal SSR Club, which has get-togethers each month...check us out. If you’d like to meet up sometime, I’d be happy to share what I know about these trucks.
Thanks for the welcome. Glad to hear that you are close by. I will check out the facebook page!

·
Spirited driver!
1,329 Posts
Welcome from San Jose. The offer from @TruckNRod is a good one. That guy knows quite a bit about these things and his is an awesome example of personal customization to make a great truck even better. I look forward to meeting up with you in the future. We have a gathering on the coast for the weekend coming up in April. Hope you can make it. See the details here: West Coast Meetup

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
42,714 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jrgs55

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,064 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas !!!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,219 Posts
Another Welcome from the Buckeye State! I'm sure you're going to love that PermaGrin!

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@jrgs55,
The Nor-Cal group is doing a Shriners Hospital Toy Run this coming Sunday, and lunch after. Come join us. It would be a good opportunity to get acquainted and drive the R. See the link below:
https://facebook.com/events/638363176578620/?ti=icl
That would have been a good time to meet some of the folks. Bad timing for me. Almost all my weekends are full this month with something to do with Christmas! I would still like to take you up on your offer to meet. Maybe sometime in January.

·
Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
45 Posts
I just purchased a 2006 SSR. I have been wanting one ever since they first came out but was not in the budget at the time. This one pretty much fell in my lap, sort to speak, and with the
encouragement of my wife, I finally took the plunge! Mine has the 6 sp. manual trans. Can't wait to learn everything I can about these awesome trucks!
Welcome from North Alabama! I was like you and had liked these trucks since they first came out. I got my 2005 six speed last summer. Hope you enjoy yours too.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,579 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts