Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an '05 Black 6-Speed (All options) Yesterday.

Only problem was it had snowed night before so all I did was drive from dealer home and in the garage :(

Hopefully weather will cooperate this week so I can get some seat-time :) Now that I think about it -- this is my new daily driver so sun, rain, snow it will get driven :)

BTW...My other TOY is Magunson S/C '99 Vette :)

Home Page ====> Click Here

George

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Chrome

George, That is a wonderful motor picture ,I love the CHROME. Do you know where I can get my wheels chrome ?? The SSR I am looking to buy are painted silver :seeya

B

·
0 Posts
are you waiting on Magunson also for this Toy? I am don't want to rush them though want it right. this 05 is not far behind my 03 which has Magunson s/c on it as far as power. I have heard that GM put a program in on the automatics to keep them from their full potencial on low end acceleration for the first 4 to 5000 mi. To protect tranny and break it in. they do on the vetts any way started in 04 I think. couple of buddies were worried about this, sure enough at 4300 mi it turned loose and he is very happy now. :thumbs

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Black_Magic, congrats.
I live out in St. Peters, I have a Redline Red that is my daily driver. Have to get together this spring for the St. Charles Chuck-A-Burger cruise night.

:party

1 - 4 of 4 Posts