Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up. Got my SSR on New Years Eve. Bought it off of ebay. You might have seen it. Black exterior with red on the sides, blacked out wheels and front and red brake calipers. Had 6400 miles on it and every accsessory. Including 2 sets of cargo strips (satin and wood). It was an impulse buy. I had test drove one at the Autoshow in Motion here in Vegas and dug it, but wasn't in the market for another vehicle. The pinstripes and wheels put me over the edge on this one. I don't HAVE to do anythingto it. Of couse, I want to do some stuff. Already bought a rear spoiler but am going to hold off on installing it because of the pending Nascar type I've been reading about here. Still want a good chin spoiler. Like most, I want the one that isn't available. I can wait. I'm broke anyway. Already put the ipod connection (thanks to this forum for the info) and xm radio in.
If I get lucky you might see some photos here. I tried and tried to upload in the gallery and I got errors. It did work when I did it one at a time instead of 7 at once. Now it says my photos are "pending approval".
If It didn't look so good already and I had the money I would turn it into a ratrod. Flat black, whitewalls, smoothies. I mean GM already got us half way there with the styling.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Hi, Me

Nice job on the photos. I had filed some shots of this one when it was on EBay into my custom paint ideas. I like the side stripe - just about the right size to really set the truck off without overdoing it.

Very stealthy truck. Welcome to the site. Sounds like you've already been able to pick up some good ideas.

Ray

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Welcome! Great looking truck and another Vegas SSR...you'll have to come to the West Coast Laughlin Run next January. The Nevada contingent was a mite small this year but all were great people and the run was a huge success. There seems to be a bit of disagreement of how many were there but it hovered around 50 SSRs.

:seeya

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
hey me-not-you

I was just reading your post on the vin# thread, and in case you don't see my note to you there, your Vin# can't be 9100 (that would make it an '04) it must be 19100. I sure hope it's just a typo on your part and not a case of mistaken identity on your SSR's part!!!!

Sandy :ssr

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
turnheadz said:
I was just reading your post on the vin# thread, and in case you don't see my note to you there, your Vin# can't be 9100 (that would make it an '04) it must be 19100. I sure hope it's just a typo on your part and not a case of mistaken identity on your SSR's part!!!!

Sandy :ssr
Yup. You're right. I goofed. Thanks for that info.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Nice SSR! Would look GREAT in Kingsburg for the 2nd Annual Generals Highway Roadster Run.

One SSR looks great - 30 or 40 or 50 of us in a group looks AWESOME!

April 21 - 22 and 23rd! (Come for all or part of the Weekend.)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts