1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome back

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,211 Posts
Welcome back. A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Another Texan and for the 2nd time too !!! You know some people never learn. Oh, hell "Tex" ( raceefw ) :00000732: back to the wonderful world of SSRfanatics. Smokin' Asphalt huh ... CONGRATULATIONS !!! :smile2: tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Welcome back. A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!
Auggie will you quit tellin' everybody it's sunny everyday in Sturgis, South Dakota, especially the new guys & gals ... they might believe you. Most of us know you was President of the National Liar's Club back in the late 40's or early 50's. You know it wouldn't SNOW if it was sunny every day. Now apologize to this new member !!! :grin2::grin2::grin2: >:)>:)>:) :smile2::smile2::smile2: Bobby Alexander :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,211 Posts
Auggie will you quit tellin' everybody it's sunny everyday in Sturgis, South Dakota, especially the new guys & gals ... they might believe you. Most of us know you was President of the National Liar's Club back in the late 40's or early 50's. You know it wouldn't SNOW if it was sunny every day. Now apologize to this new member !!! :grin2::grin2::grin2: >:)>:)>:) :smile2::smile2::smile2: Bobby Alexander :ssr

It's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,923 Posts
WELCOME BACK . . . tough to LET GO, isn't is?

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
Welcome to the Texas R's

Sorta , first joined in 08 after meeting some of you guys @ the Power Tour. Sold my 04 Slingshot in 2010, worked on other classics / muscle , got the itch for another R and bought a Black o5 a few weeks ago
Welcome back to the SSR Fanatics... You did get the color right this time:black:

We have a strong leader and group in the Hill Country regional of this great state (the group is getting together on the 20th at the Oasis. We have about 182 (now 183) Texas R's that are within our network.

I would like to get you on the road to a great time.... email me [email protected]

Frank

1 - 20 of 32 Posts