Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My husband and I just bought a new 05 chevy ssr with low miles in GREAT condition! We are thinking of taking it to a show but have no idea where to start or where to go, any ideas?? Thanks for any suggestions

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
Welcome to the family from one of the SoCal Nuts. Where are you located? That will probably have something to do with where yu want to travel. There are several events coming up in the near future and you are welcome to join in on any of them. There is the Chocolate/Covered Bridge Tour in the vicinity of Hershey, PA. There is the Southeast Rally in Warner Springs, GA. both are happening in October 2018 (the same week) and then there is the 2019 International Rally in Branson, MO in October 2019. Each of the Red labels is a link to the thread related to that event. All good reading. You should also think about going the TOOLS button in the red bar above and selecting User CP from the drop down menu. This will take you to your User CP where you will find Your Profile in the Left hand column. If you select Edit Your Details under that you can add some information which will help us know where you are and what your truck is when you have an issue. This will help others know if they are close enough to help out when you have an issue.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
Good morning and :00000732: to "our" SSR family. From the pictures, it looks like you all are mountain people. Hope you all are in the Smoky Mountain's living in beautiful East Tennessee, North Georgia, Western Carolina's or Southern Virginia. It doesn't get much better than that.

Also CONGRATULATIONS on being the "new" owner of a beautiful Redline Red SSR and again :00000732: to the SSR Nation and SSR Heaven !!! Got a Red one too.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,046 Posts
Welcome from Indiana
My guess would be New Mexico with pines looking like that

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,187 Posts
A Big Hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,046 Posts
Good guess Mic!! Did the Sierra Blanca Motors license plate frame tip you off!?! :laugh: :bwekk: :laugh:
In my travel to Kingman AZ (where I am now ) green pines are one of the last signs of life before getting to the land of rocks :grin2:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,496 Posts
lilruegirl, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! Do what BlueStreak said!!!

Nick

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,575 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Welcome too the group, From Friendswood, Texas. Looks like You are in New Mexico. Lots of nice places too drive and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
36,788 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :ssr :thumbs

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom