·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,545 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,419 Posts

WELCOME, Jim . . . from Southern Arizona.

. . . and CONGRATS on your "newly adopted" SSR.

! :D ! 👍 ! :D ! 👍 ! :D !

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,152 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! I'm sure you are enjoying your "PermaGrin" by now in sunny Florida! The Florida Chapter is the largest so I'm sure you will be meeting some of them soon! Another way to meet your new family is by attending any or all of the Rallys we are having this year! See below for those links! Every two years we have our International Rally and this year its in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Ohio Chapter would love to see you make the trip! Imagine maybe 200 SSR in one place? Woo Hoo!

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC -aka- Ole Blue
1,509 Posts
welcome from south Florida. You can contact @Dicktator and he will give you the information on getting registered with our Florida chapter family of Ssr owners. No registration fees and no rules. I love this group.

Reactions: Abe's$$R

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,693 Posts
Welcome to our great forum! You will find many members here who are always willing to help out. Hope you enjoy your new SSR! :D

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,896 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas. You are in the State with the most members AND they will answer your questions plus help/teach you with solving your problems.

ALSO--Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

AND--Pin Up Map Pinmap Available

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,762 Posts
Welcome to the group. You have questions, not to worry. You found the right place for answers.

·
MY05SSR
2005 Aqua Blur, 6 speed
687 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Georgia! Good choice with the 6 speed, I love mine

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,935 Posts
Hellooooo from Cincinnati! The home of the aforementioned international rally in September! You should come and meet your new extended family!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts