Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
04 Ricochet Silver, 05 Aqua Blur
78 Posts
I am a new member from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, I purchased a Yellow 2006 with low miles and most options and/or accessories except for the chrome package (I am missing three parts for the full package, the steering wheel, the right-hand (passenger side) chrome door handle, and the automatic transmission selector knob).

I own a Factory Red 1967 390/427 Corvette Roadster (hence my forum "name"), a 1957 BelAir Convertible, a 59 Series 62 Cadillac Convertible, and 70 GTO 455 Convertible (all restored). Looking forward to joining the South Florida crowd.

A basic question, I saw in the forum, as I was doing my due diligence, that a thread mentioned that the chrome package pieces are really the silver ones and that the silver color has to be gently removed with some abrassive media. If that is the case, can I do that work to my silver right-hand door handle? And can someone point me to a thread (if there is one). Guillermo

21 - 27 of 27 Posts