Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the site so I have a few beginner questions you've probably seen more than you like but first I will let you know about my ride. I have an 05 black auto with custom side pipes and lookin to get it supercharged next spring. I would like to post pictures and a couple of custom pics I've done in photoshop but not sure where to start. Also has anyone got an 05 supercharged yet? Thanks for creating a great site for a great ride.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

Wolf said:
Hello everyone, I am new to the site so I have a few beginner questions you've probably seen more than you like but first I will let you know about my ride. ... Thanks for creating a great site for a great ride.

To our great site! We look forward to hearing all about your new ride. :thumbs

Please feel free to share all your photos with us and tell us about some of your fun experiences with your new 05 SSR. You can find many interesting topics by using the search feature located on the orange header bar above.

You can post photos using the "Manage Attachments" feature located inside of your replies or you can use a website that hosts your photos too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts