Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my aqua blur on dec19/05 and got my serial # today. it was built the weekof feb 13/06 :lol :lol :lol It should come in about two or three weeks. I live in Alberta and will drive to Saskatoon to pick it up, the deal was much better there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would Like To No What Your Last 6 # Are. Mine Took 7 Weeks To Get To The Dealer After Being Built. I Hope You Will Have BETTER LUCK ON Delivery Time. TwoTone Okie.....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pricing ?

I am curious did you guys get the same kind of deal price wise ordering your car instead of taking from dealer inventory?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!!!!

WHOA!!!!

Under your avatar it says you have a "spring edition" on order....this can't be! They cancelled that....so what did you actually order??? Please, fill us in! Were you able to actually ORDER one?

Well???? :eek

PS...whoops, an edit is needed. I can't read. Just saw you ordered a Blur. Sorry!

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
Andy,

Hope you're picking it up with a closed trailer. The poor thing will not enjoy the trip home at this time of year.

I've arranged for mine to be offloaded in Vancouver, and I'll pick it up there in a closed trailer rather than risk damaging it on a transport throught the mountains.

Please post your serial number in Rebel's Vin Registry - would be interesting to see the serial numbers roll in on the last production run.

Ray

·
27 Posts
TwoTone Okie said:
... Mine Took 7 Weeks To Get To The Dealer After Being Built. I Hope You Will Have BETTER LUCK ON Delivery Time.
Mine took only 5 days for delivery ... a lot will depend on what part of the country you are located.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
andygp said:
I I live in Alberta and will drive to Saskatoon to pick it up, .
LEt me know when you come thru Edmonton so we can link up and take a look at your beauty. So on a factory order you had to go to Saskatoon for the best price? No one in Edmonton could compete??

Frank

ps- fyi I bought mine east of Regina and had it transported on a carrier to Edmonton for $395. So I'm thinking Saskatoon to GP should'nt be much difference... just a thought...........

·
Registered
29 Posts
2006 Ssr

Andy are you at liberty to discuss your deal? I have a fully loaded Pacific Blue 6 speed scheduled to be built tomorrow. I was mentioning to Flassh that the discounts from the CDN MSRP are miniscule compared to the deals that can be had south of the border. I have yet to finalize the price with the dealer here in Toronto, but so far the discount offered from MSRP is only about $3k CDN. This puts the price at approx. $49k US. plus taxes. You can PM me if you wish. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
new ssr

Sorry for the type O, it is ssr in Canada also, I must of been excited, When I placed the order I ordered orange and had to which to aqua blur when the orange was dropped. We will be driving it home and we will wrap it up in the white new car tape, we did that with one of the prowlers we bought in Vancouver, it was a blast, driving something like a prowler or SSR all wrapped the HEADS will turn. A friend owns the dealership and the price was $2000. less than 4 other dealers that quoted me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts