Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call about an hour ago and my dealer told me that my SSR has a TPW of 9/29 (this week). I'm a little punchy lately and said yes 9/29 of 2004 right! And he said no this week. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully maybe later this week I'll be driving it! I'll keep everyone posted! This sure has been a roller coaster ride!

:grouphug :cheers :) :cool :flag :seeya

B

·
0 Posts
What year

My salesmam called today and said my build of 10/13/03 is still good . He also said it will be a 04.has anyone heard anything about this? Thanks Bill

D

·
0 Posts
Hope both of you guys get your SSR's soon. If either of you do be sure and post some pictures so the rest of us can eat our hearts out.

I'm hoping for a late February or early March delivery. I plan on using mine for a daily driver so I'd rather not drive it in the snow for at least the first year.

:yesnod

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: What year

billdr said:
My salesmam called today and said my build of 10/13/03 is still good . He also said it will be a 04.has anyone heard anything about this? Thanks Bill
According to my updated order detail sheet that my dealer sent me it is a 2003! FYI!!

:cheers :seeya

R

·
0 Posts
ron...you cant have it for a few weeks, you live to close and have to wait until a few other states get them:thumbs

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
:D Ron: That is awesome news! I hope more members start getting theirs too! Let's hope it's for real this time!

C

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear the news. My dealer called and said that my build date is 10/15. He assured me that it is still an 03. I don't know what is going on but my deal was for an 03. let's keep our collective fingers crossed.
:grouphug

D

·
0 Posts
Ron,

I have a similar one on order. And I live in Bay City as well. Looks like there will be two in town by Thanksgiving perhaps.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll have mine next week!

DavePD said:
Ron,

I have a similar one on order. And I live in Bay City as well. Looks like there will be two in town by Thanksgiving perhaps.
Hello Dave, I'll have mine next week! Did you order yours from Graff BC?

:cheers

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Re: Updated!

Originally posted by [email protected] Checked with my dealer today and he said my build status is now 3400 (set for production). He thinks it might be alright built. He is going to let me know tomorrow.

:cheers

BOYS AND GIRLS--WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!!!!!!!

CHECKED ON MY ORDER TODAY. I HAVE A VIN #.
THAT MEANS IT IS PROBABLY ALREADY BUILT.!
JUST TODAY, SOME OF THE DEALER INSTALLED
ACCESSORIES ARRIVED AT MY DEALERSHIP, WHICH MEANS
THE SSR CAN'T BE FAR BEHIND. THEY TOLD ME IT
WOULD BE HERE WITHIN 10 DAYS OR SOONER!!!!!

THE TOW PACKAGE AND FLOOR MATS ARRIVED ALONG
WITH SOME OF THE BED TRIM. BTW MY VIN # IS 100349.
I HOPE I AM NOT THE FIRST TO GET MINE, BUT IF I DO
I WILL TRY NOT TO GET THE BIG HEAD.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D

·
0 Posts
Ron,

Although I have purchased several (88 Z24, 90 Silverado 4x4, 92 Z34, 93, Silverado 4x4, 94 S10, 95 S10 Blazer, 96 Yukon) Chevy's' from Graff (I only live about a mile away), my recent purchases have been through Garber in Midland, ehich includes the SSR. I'll have to check it out when you get it. Just let me know when or where!!!!!

Dave

D

·
0 Posts
Ron,

Sorry,My bad, the Yukon is obviously GMC. It came from Labadie, and that is when Graff and I parted ways..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts