Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished reading the article in the L.A. Times dated April 21, 2004, written by Dan Neil tittled, "Rumble Seat". If any of you can find this article, it's good reading. Don't like everything he had to say, but I must admit he was accurate, especially the old man crack.

·
Registered
413 Posts
local smalltown newspaper did an article on my ssr including short history of ssr devolpment and pics of my ssr and red 52 chevy truck

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
It takes a special person and this writer is definately not a SSR person. Limp in the passing lane? Whatever. I think he jealous of all of you old guys who needed another weekend toy. He didn't say anything about why we women drive it. I wonder what he thinks we are compensating for. LOL I can only imagine.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Read the Times today, just PLAIN SOUR GRAPES...he must drive a PINTO to work!!!
love my SSR.....

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
newspaper article

Our local newspaper publisher is a car collector and has followed my purchase of the first SSR in town. He took a picture of the delivery and wrote an article about me and my involvement in the old car scene. I felt like a celebrity. Come to our cruise in May 1 and I will let you read it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts