Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
WELCOME EVERYONE

Met up with John & Suzie and Jim & Marie tonight for a drink at White Oaks. Cheeks are already sore from laughing.:glol Let the fun begin.

·
Premium Member
28,324 Posts
ALL PACKED AND READY TO GO, SHOULD BE THERE EARLY AFTERNOON

:sunce::party:party:cheers:party:sunce:

:black:
Krazy Ed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Heather and Floyd will attend as well
Hi, Heather and Floyd. We are new SSR ownehttp://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/images/editor/smilie.gifrs and have just joined this site.
I notice that you're in Peterborough. Is there a SSR club in the area?

Sorry it's the wrong thread but I don't know where else to contact you. Such a newbie.
:)

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
they say that a huge fireworks display was set off early this afternoon in akron pa.

Someone had left the state.:imsorry: Buddy
good time to pick up a ab/s for parts, eh reb ?

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Holly left handed monkey wrench what was that hands down best weekend ever. New people one in a trillion what a time. I had such a good time words are mot enought thanks to gary & janet thank another great weekend top drawer thank yoi see u soon wayne

·
Registered
372 Posts
We would like to thank Garry and Janet for a excellent weekend. Great to see old friends and make new ones. Sundays cruise was delightful, sun, fun and ICE CREAM!!

Mike and Corrie

·
Premium Member
28,324 Posts
THANKS YOU M T POCKETS & MRS POCKETS!
Gary & Janet your planning of the weekend events was a 10!!! Marg and i had a great time and laughs were many. :party:party
Please have another next year!

Also was great meetin' old friends and makin' new ones :cheers
Thanks everbody!

:black:
Krazy Ed (Erik & Marg)

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
Last to arrive and last to leave. We had a great time, beautiful weather, old and new friends enjoying each other stories. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks to the Dishers

P.S. Rebel, the fireworks did go off when I arrived.:bwekk:

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Thank you - we had a great time

First a big thanks to Gary and Janet for hosting such a great event.
And a big thanks to all the fanatics who attended for making Elaine and I feel so welcome. We had a great time and really enjoyed the cruises. The expressions on the onlookers faces when this convoy of R's rolled/rumbled by had me (perma)grinning almost the entire time.
I also picked up a number of great hints and tips on things to look at on my SSR and I thank you all for the help and info, especially Big John.
I have a few pictures as well which I will put up in the phot thread.
ByronF and Elaine

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
To zeke & rachel "aka" GARY & janet

OUR GOOD MENONITE FRIENDS WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY THIS PAST WEEKEND. WE THOUGHT OF YOU WHEN WE WENT THRU LANCASTER EARLY THIS MORNING SAW A COUPLE THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE YOU.

AS ALWAYS YOU SHOWED EVERYONE A GOOD TIME.
"BIG" JOHN & SUZIE:blue::silver::):liebe011::flag:party:party:party:party

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
OUR GOOD MENONITE FRIENDS WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY THIS PAST WEEKEND. WE THOUGHT OF YOU WHEN WE WENT THRU LANCASTER EARLY THIS MORNING SAW A COUPLE THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE YOU.

AS ALWAYS YOU SHOWED EVERYONE A GOOD TIME.
"BIG" JOHN & SUZIE:blue::silver::):liebe011::flag:party:
:glol

Looks like I have some splainin to do, so people don't get the wrong impression of us.
SOMEONE POST A PICTURE QUICK TO HELP ME OUT:glol

41 - 60 of 64 Posts