Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
5th times a charm
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Richard Quesenberry I an a SSR fanatic I've owned 4 SSr's in the past and on #5 a 2004 Red SSR with 18000 miles in pristine condition and love to take out in the spring and summer for long drives and looking forward to meeting everyone.:see ya

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Welcome to the family Richard, fill in your profile under UserCP and we'll know where you are and what you're driving. I guarantee you'll meet people.
I can't wait to hear what happened to the first four.:shades:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
My name is Richard Quesenberry I an a SSR fanatic I've owned 4 SSr's in the past and on #5 a 2004 Red SSR with 18000 miles in pristine condition and love to take out in the spring and summer for long drives and looking forward to meeting everyone.:see ya
Richard, Congrats on your 5th purchase and welcome to the forum!! :grin2:

Great to hear that you would like to meet up with some of us!!

Tons of opportunities for you, depending where you live and how far you are willing to drive, here are links to just some of the rallies going this year;

- Apr Daytona Rally, Florida
- May Maggie Valley, North Carolina
- Jun 1000 Islands SSR Rally, Canada
- Sep Finger's Lake Run, New York
- Oct Southeast SSR Rally, Georgia
- Oct Chocolate/Cover Bridges Tour, Pennsylvania

Hope to see you down the road!! :smile2:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,641 Posts
Richard, Welcome from Forney Texas----Do like XOXOXO Bruce said--- Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
I too would like to hear about the first four, and notice that you are sticking with the 5.3l engine and wonder about that as well. Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts and I third the motion that you fill in the information on you profile.

Welcome from another new member. How did you survive 5 SSR's without all the info and help from the forum???
I am thinking, but hope I am wrong, that you had issues with the first 4 and finally found a source of information so you will be keeping #5 in running condition. I see you are planning on attending the 1000 Island Cruise. Good choice. I am sure you will have a good time and meet lots of Fanatics who will convince you to continue your participation by attending other events. Here is one that was left off the list:
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f53/12th-annual-ssrs-beach-cruise-june-21-24-2018-a-219337/ in June.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,533 Posts
WELCOME, Richard . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,403 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,681 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! The other four probably weren't red....he's finally got it right!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,403 Posts
He was probably looking for a good Slingshot Yellow to buy but none of the owners would give them up. Just sayin!!!

·
5th times a charm
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I had my first SSR in 2003 Smoking asphalt and then a 2005 silver SSR but that one was stolen and burned got another 2005 silver after that a 2006 Aqua Blur and now back to a 2004 SSR in Red it was the only red one I could find that was taken care of the way I take care of my cars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts