Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my chrome valve covers and coil brackets back today.Beautiful drippin chrome!
Now , I can get busy and install my comp cams valve springs and get a better set on my 1.85 ratio roller rockers.Once all that is good,and I'm sure she's runnin good,I'll pop on that supercharger that has been sitting in the box for a month.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Sounds like you're on a roll now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kyssr

Once I get moving on this , I'll have progressive images to go along. I'm still doing physical therapy for my leg yet. I can't walk yet but I'm up on crutches and i can lean on a fender ok.This sucks! Iv'e been down for 3 months now.

K

·
0 Posts
Where did you get the parts chromed? I have been looking dor somewhere that will do this.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cruzned

Iv'e been tellin everyone that my leg hit the horizantal stabilizer as I jumped from the plane and compound fractured in ten places......but,I was trimming the blankety hedges ten feet up on a ladder when it kicked out on me and I took a fast ride to shock trauma.I'm on blood thinners and well,the leg did a Joe Theisman and I almost bled to death.Iv'e been down for three months now and it looks like at least another before I can walk. Once the healing is done then I have to have the knee replaced in about six months.
Thank you for asking. It's areal bummer.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
53wanab said:
Iv'e been tellin everyone that my leg hit the horizantal stabilizer as I jumped from the plane and compound fractured in ten places......but,I was trimming the blankety hedges ten feet up on a ladder when it kicked out on me and I took a fast ride to shock trauma.I'm on blood thinners and well,the leg did a Joe Theisman and I almost bled to death.Iv'e been down for three months now and it looks like at least another before I can walk. Once the healing is done then I have to have the knee replaced in about six months.
Thank you for asking. It's areal bummer.
Good luck with the knee - mine's a year old in two weeks.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
53: You poor guy...I totally sympathize with you. My leg got broke in June and I missed a lot of good activity through much of the summer. Now the darned walking with the boot seems to have agravated the good leg sciatic nerve and to top it off, I now have tendonitis in the injured leg at the ankle from tendon damage but it took this long to start showing up! gotta love that therapy though. It really works. Bones, bones, jeumpin bones!!! Seems like they never heal!!! But they will man. I have broken most every major bone in my active sports life at some point and I am still carving up waves, racing cars, and doing K9 agility with my lab. You will get better. Make this an opportunity to develop mods for your SSR or whatever hobby you have. Hope to see you back in the saddle soon my friend. Take care. :thumbs :flag

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks

cruzned said:
53: You poor guy...I totally sympathize with you. My leg got broke in June and I missed a lot of good activity through much of the summer. Now the darned walking with the boot seems to have agravated the good leg sciatic nerve and to top it off, I now have tendonitis in the injured leg at the ankle from tendon damage but it took this long to start showing up! gotta love that therapy though. It really works. Bones, bones, jeumpin bones!!! Seems like they never heal!!! But they will man. I have broken most every major bone in my active sports life at some point and I am still carving up waves, racing cars, and doing K9 agility with my lab. You will get better. Make this an opportunity to develop mods for your SSR or whatever hobby you have. Hope to see you back in the saddle soon my friend. Take care. :thumbs :flag
Thanks Ed, I appreciate the kind thoughts from you and all.I just need to get back in the LIL RED THING

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 megs?

Oh yea, I bet I have to go back into my digital and reset the resolution!
I'll try that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts