Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yiasou!
I just acquired a 2005 SSR smokin asphalt black with 57,000 miles. The car was a one owner vehicle from Alabama. I live in Mississippi. The car replaced my 2007 corvette. It was a birthday present to myself. I just turned 68 so the SSR allows me easier access than the corvette. I look forward to tapping into the knowledge base on this [email protected][QUOTE][/QUOTE];

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,893 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
34,647 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :black: :thumbs

enjoy your permagrin

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,706 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Welcome also from No. Carolina. I also recently became the owner of a black 2005. Many fond memories of spending a few weeks each summer in Mississippi. Both my parents were born and raised there. Great fishing and hunting to be had there.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,220 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,381 Posts
WELCOME, Nick . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,314 Posts
A Huge Buckeye Welcome!
So Happy You have joined this Fanatic Family!
Enjoy that Permagrin! ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts