Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
Are you going to include DE? If so I am interested:yellow:
I'm from Pa. Anyone from anywhere with an SSR is welcome. PLEASE EMAIL BOB....POST # 1 if you have an interest. Give him your Email address. He's trying to put this together. Thanks, Frank

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Good Idea

PREVIOUSLY SAID I WAS INTERESTED...WHATS GOING ON???
WHY NOT GIVE MORE INFO ON YOURSELF..USE THE PUBLIC PROFILE OR THIS THREAD...:yellow:

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nj Ssr Club Meeting

Am Trying To Find A Place To Hold A Meeting Sometime In February. Am Looking For Some Place Not Far From Turnpike Exit 8. Will Hopefully Have A Sight In A Few Days. Also Am Waiting For A Firm Date On The Cops And Rodders Show In North Brunswick. They Have A Penciled Date Of April 22 And Will Let Me Know When This Firms Up. Hopefully We Can Go As A Club. They Get Over 400 Cars And They Come From All Over. Will Get Back To Everyone Hopefully By Next Week.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I will be unable to attend in Feb. but am intrested in a NJ club. So what yr is your SSR, color, etc?

Jim

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mendy0315

I have a aqua blur 2005 that I purchased in november from a dealer in PA. I have been reading the forums and am trying to make up my mind what I should do to the truck. I am hoping to get some ideas when we have some meetings.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Meeting in Feb

I would be interested in meeting in Feb. Exit 8 sounds good. I am near exit 11. Was to the Cops and Rodders show years ago. Pretty good turnout.
Dave

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
SSRs

I talked to 2 other SSR owners and know of a third who don't visit this site who might be interested in meeting other owners, but they would probably wait for warmer weather.

·
Clogger fan
36,695 Posts
I will be away for about 15 days in Feb. If I'm home at the time I will be there. If my SSR is stored and the roads are salt coated I'd still try to make the meeting with a different car.(I'm a whimp)Exit 8 works. I'm about 1 hour +from Hightstown/E. Windsor.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts