Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going past Pepboys in Hesperia this morning when I noticed an ultra violet SSr in the parking lot. I pulled in while the guy was getting into his SSr. I asked him if he was a Fanatic? He said he registered and posted once. He registered as "autodan" in Aug. of '05. I mentioned the Tri-state run to Laughlin and he said he and his wife might enjoy that. He said he would check in on this sight when he gets home tonight. He teaches autoshop at the Victor Valley College. Anyway, any encouragement for them to join us would be appreciated.

Broomer:cool

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Broomer said:
I was going past Pepboys in Hesperia this morning when I noticed an ultra violet SSr in the parking lot. I pulled in while the guy was getting into his SSr. I asked him if he was a Fanatic? He said he registered and posted once. He registered as "autodan" in Aug. of '05. I mentioned the Tri-state run to Laughlin and he said he and his wife might enjoy that. He said he would check in on this sight when he gets home tonight. He teaches autoshop at the Victor Valley College. Anyway, any encouragement for them to join us would be appreciated.

Yeah...autodan posted to attend the SSR event at Silver Lakes Eric (ECurtis) and I hosted but didn't show. Maybe he will come to Laughlin...but need him to sign up and let us know if he will be coming to dinner Saturday night. He is the only other UV in the high desert and bought our UVs from the same dealer, but we have never actually met. Thanks for passing on the word Broomer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike:

PACBLU is doing great if I could only get the Navigation system working before I leave for the Laughlin Run. Otherwise I might end up in San Fransico!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts