Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sitting at a stop light yesterday and watching as the cars go by. I see a group of similar cars (small white SUV's) go by thinking it might be some dealer caravan. But no, it's a white Toyota, a white Mazda and a white Nissan. The only difference is the brand emblem on the front grill otherwise these things are indistinguishable from each other (and my wife's Volvo).

God I love my Slingshot Yellow SSR!

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
Bet not one of those white box drivers come out of the market to find people wandering around their car.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
They might be

They might be, thinking it is theirs.

Jack

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,414 Posts
So then most people ((when it comes to owning cars)) are really just like.........

~~~~~ images-28.jpeg ~~~~~​

■■■ - "Head 'em up, move 'em out" - :laugh: :laugh:

===============
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,155 Posts
The great thing about the SSRs is that while people admire them, they don't get to tell the stories of how their uncle, cousin, grandpa, third cousin twice removed sisters brother in law, what ever, had one just like it 30 years ago and it had triple black hand rubbed three coats of clear over lacquer paint with the police interceptor motor and would smoke the tires from a 120 mph roll. Yes I have had similar things told to me when driving other muscle cars. With the SSR it is usually "what is it" and "when did they make these"? The other thing that I have had asked and it makes me kind of get that cringe in the face that you try to not do, but you just can't control it. Does it have a V6 in it. The forehead starts to wrinkle, one eye starts to twitch, your jaw clinches and your face goes into that are you from mars look on it, before you can get control over your facial expression.

But seriously they are fun to drive and see people's reaction to them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts