Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 61 vette and turned in my lease early on my bimmer 745 so that i could fun in the la sun. that's louisina sun. as of this week , no one can tell me if or when my 05 silver will be built. should have had it a month ago. should i wait or move on to something else for fun. my daily driver now is duramax diesal. Patience is not my greatest furtue. i have always ordered for chevyland in shreveport and they usually shoot staight with me. i wonder if there still a shutdown at the plant.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why not do a search for the exact vehicle , its out there somewhere ,with over 6000 not sold . And then either fly or drive or have delivered to you your new set of wheels. :yesnod

·
Premium Member
6,393 Posts
amaskidog said:
I sold my 61 vette and turned in my lease early on my bimmer 745 so that i could fun in the la sun. that's louisina sun. as of this week , no one can tell me if or when my 05 silver will be built. should have had it a month ago. should i wait or move on to something else for fun. my daily driver now is duramax diesal. Patience is not my greatest furtue. i have always ordered for chevyland in shreveport and they usually shoot staight with me. i wonder if there still a shutdown at the plant.
The Craft Center where they build the SSR is scheduled to start back up April 4th. Since the first of the year they have postponed the start up date at least 3 times so far! :mad

Scott 0168

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
thanks so much, found out more here in a day than the dealership could tell me in the last month. i guess i will have to wait or do a search as suggested above.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
good advice

What TicketBait said is good advice. The only options that have to be built in are 1SB, transmission and color choice. Everything else can be added on later.

Trying to find an SSR without 1SB may be difficult. I've only ever seen one that way.

·
Registered
395 Posts
If you go on Chevrolet's SSr web-site there is a locator option that even allows you to look at the window sticker of everything out there, better yet have your dealer do it for you.
GOOD LUCK
BILL :seeya

·
Registered
122 Posts
beer100 said:
What TicketBait said is good advice. The only options that have to be built in are 1SB, transmission and color choice. Everything else can be added on later.

Trying to find an SSR without 1SB may be difficult. I've only ever seen one that way.
There is one at a dealer out here in California without the 1SB package. It is Aqua blur with a 6 speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts