Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's Richard from Houston's SSR with no emblems on the tailgate. He couldn't upload, so I did it for him. Looks great Richard! Nice Ol' Skool pinstripe...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
MauiMike said:
Here's Richard from Houston's SSR with no emblems on the tailgate. He couldn't upload, so I did it for him. Looks great Richard! Nice O'l Skool pinstripe...

Thanks Mike

Richard:)

·
Registered
2005 SSR
436 Posts
Fill and repaint is how it is done.
I am waiting my turn in the shop after wrecking my tailgate trying to remove the emblems.
Soon.

Driving a Hot Rod
Skip

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
I'm thinking back up sensors?

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Bow Tie

When the weather gets warmer I'm going to try and take the bow tie off and cover it with the SSR on the bottom right.

:smash :smash :smash​

·
Registered
234 Posts
I love this clean look but if I attempted this project it would be FUBAR.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
MauiMike said:
Here's Richard from Houston's SSR with no emblems on the tailgate. He couldn't upload, so I did it for him. Looks great Richard! Nice O'l Skool pinstripe...
What are the two black circles flanking the tag? They look like parking sensors.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ricochet said:
What are the two black circles flanking the tag? They look like parking sensors.
I don't know, sorry boys & girls??? Looks like back up sensors to me. I just helped upload the photo. I just found a back up camera w/ a 5"inch monitor you could maybe put in the ashtray. www.autoanything.com

1 - 20 of 32 Posts