Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Dave and Renetta will be there. Have reservations at Cadillac Jack's Doubletree Hilton.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Train ride and Mt Rushmore for sure. Don't know about the others yet. Oh and the steaks that one night.

·
Premium Member
2004 slingshot yellow
81 Posts
Latest Update for Deadwood itinerary. Dash in front of name means I haven't heard anything from you.
Put Adolph & Shirley Liss down, we have reservations at Cedar Wood Inn
put us down for Meet & Greet and train ride.

·
Premium Member
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Put Adolph & Shirley Liss down, we have reservations at Cedar Wood Inn
put us down for Meet & Greet and train ride.
Good, will add you to the list. What state you coming from. If I get cancellations at the Lodge do you want to come up?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good Morning. I got a reservation at the Lodge yesterday due to a cancellation. My wife and I would like to attend all four events. How do I sign up and pay. Thank you for the time you have spent putting this together! Butch Garrett 573-864-0921 [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Good Morning. I got a reservation at the Lodge yesterday due to a cancellation. My wife and I would like to attend all four events. How do I sign up and pay. Thank you for the time you have spent putting this together! Butch Garrett 573-864-0921 [email protected]
👍 Sent you an email

·
Premium Member
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Could you post the costs and PayPal address to send to again.

Dave
Meet & Greet Sunday June 6th, 5pm at the Lodge $15.00 person. Monday June 7th 2pm train ride at Hill City $34.00 per person. Tour of mechanics shop $6.00 person after train ride. Send by PayPal as family and friends to [email protected]. by check Robert Frey 1122 Pinnacle Hills Dr Murfreesboro Tennessee 37128

·
Premium Member
4,545 Posts
Meet & Greet Sunday June 6th, 5pm at the Lodge $15.00 person. Monday June 7th 2pm train ride at Hill City $34.00 per person. Tour of mechanics shop $6.00 person after train ride. Send by PayPal as family and friends to [email protected]. by check Robert Frey 1122 Pinnacle Hills Dr Murfreesboro Tennessee 37128
Thanks.
I just sent PayPal.

Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just sent via paypal for my wife and I. Wasn't there four events? Thanks for your help. Butch Garrett

·
Premium Member
4,545 Posts
There is the Mt. Rushmore and Hill city eating. I don't think there is any advance charge on these. I think that we may need a pass also, but I am not sure of that.

Dave

·
Premium Member
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
UpDate 03/15/21 Reached 100. Remember need head counts by May 7th. More info April 1st

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,528 Posts
UpDate 03/15/21 Reached 100. Remember need head counts by May 7th. More info April 1st
Does this make you feel like your 100 ?? Thank you for your commitment to undertake this event and your persistence to follow through 👍

41 - 60 of 79 Posts