Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
We are going to do this. Our New Year’s Resolution, get more involved with our SSR family.
However, there are no rooms in the inn.
Please let me know if anyone cancels so we can coordinate with the them and The Lodge to secure their room in our name.
Happy New Years to all y’all!
Skip & Josefa

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
We are going to do this. Our New Year’s Resolution, get more involved with our SSR family.
However, there are no rooms in the inn.
Please let me know if anyone cancels so we can coordinate with the them and The Lodge to secure their room in our name.
Happy New Years to all y’all!
Skip & Josefa
We're booked at the Lodge.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Spring and I will attend all four activities. We would however prefer the 630 PM dining slot at the Restaurant. Let Me know when final arrangements are made. Thanks

Bill

·
Premium Member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spring and I will attend all four activities. We would however prefer the 630 PM dining slot at the Restaurant. Let Me know when final arrangements are made. Thanks

Bill
Bill can I have your last name please. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Update1/10/21. If your name isn't on list and you plan on attending let me know. If you are on list and made reservations but plan on cancelling let me know also. There is a waiting list for rooms at the Lodge. Please when you notify me you are planning on attending give me you first and last name. 93 names on list. WOW. Robert

·
Registered
Just started looking for my SSR
14 Posts
Can my wife and I be added to the list? Sign us up for the whole package.

thanks

doc

1 - 20 of 24 Posts