Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Attacked is a update reservation list as of 11/25/20, with 62 reservations and 16 rooms available at the Lodge. The arrival date is Sunday 06/06/2021. Linda Bourque @SSRFather, Carol & Ellen Eidson @grandma, Rod Kenly and James Sneed @Book; look at the list, you have an arrival date of 06/08/2021. I have notified the Lodge to change to 06/06/2021. If anyone knows these folks, please make sure they know of the correct arrival date, sorry for the mix up. I am working on a Meet and Greet at 6:00 on Sunday evening with hors d'oeuvres and non- alcoholic drinks, cost per person will be $10.00. At the beginning of the year I will start to compile a list of those you wish to attend the Meet and Greet and also the train ride in Hill City. At this time I will have the cost for the train ride. I will need to collect from everyone who wants to participate in these two events. If anyone would be interested in purchasing the SSR name tags I started another thread for you to purchase from @Dicktator tator.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Attacked is a update reservation list as of 11/25/20, with 62 reservations and 16 rooms available at the Lodge. The arrival date is Sunday 06/06/2021. Linda Bourque @SSRFather, Carol & Ellen Eidson @grandma, Rod Kenly and James Sneed @Book; look at the list, you have an arrival date of 06/08/2021. I have notified the Lodge to change to 06/06/2021. If anyone knows these folks, please make sure they know of the correct arrival date, sorry for the mix up. I am working on a Meet and Greet at 6:00 on Sunday evening with hors d'oeuvres and non- alcoholic drinks, cost per person will be $10.00. At the beginning of the year I will start to compile a list of those you wish to attend the Meet and Greet and also the train ride in Hill City. At this time I will have the cost for the train ride. I will need to collect from everyone who wants to participate in these two events. If anyone would be interested in purchasing the SSR name tags I started another thread for you to purchase from @Dicktator tator.
Sorry, didn’t read your text to see that you already identified the different booking dates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts